RPGM None [Translation Request] Goblin Reincarnation ~Eh? Did I save a frontier village? [semiageya]

Feb 5, 2023
RJ01074930_img_main.jpg
Story:
The protagonist awakens as a goblin and decides to make a base near a frontier village and live there.
There, he overcomes the various encounters, dangers, and difficulties that await him, and what will happen to the main character?

・It is a so-called search-type RPG where all characters with standing pictures can be raped.
There are no troublesome battles, and the story progresses with conversation events and item searches.
Depending on the character, it is possible to attack suddenly, but many characters have to find an opening and attack.
Also, some characters will be able to rape if the conditions are met.
Please note that there are no depictions involving immediate ahegao or pleasure, except for some consensual acts.

Tag:
Slice of Life / Daily Living, Restraint , Coercion / Compulsion, Interspecies Sex, Big Breasts, Large Cock

Title Original: ゴブリン転生 ~え?俺もしかして辺境の村救っちゃいました?
Developer: semiageya

Release date: Middle Jul. 2023
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese
Game DLsite:

RJ01074930_img_smp1.jpg RJ01074930_img_smp2.jpg RJ01074930_img_smp3.jpg RJ01074930_img_smp4.jpg RJ01074930_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited:

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
No links anywhere.. so I think no "cracks" for it, is that a thing for H-games as well?

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
The games from this circle take a time to put in the "free" market. I dunno why but their games just don't have that big of an audience. Just look at this new one. It just came out but it's already below the top 50 in DL.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
The games from this circle take a time to put in the "free" market. I dunno why but their games just don't have that big of an audience. Just look at this new one. It just came out but it's already below the top 50 in DL.
That's just sad i really liked their art too..