Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Goddess Selection!

CreamyFuta

Apr 17, 2023
Here is the latest version of the game and if some knows how I can share my tool translation I can give that too.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
Here is the latest version of the game and if some knows how I can share my tool translation I can give that too.
do you know by any chance why it have so many errors when i open it? just from the start it gives problems and i have to change the name to "fix" it but then it have problems with almost anything, doesn't find png's doesn't find o cant rep music/audio, etc. and it not only from this download, does't matter from where i get it is always the same, do i have to open the rar in any specific form or download anything else ?
sorry to bother you in this thread

CreamyFuta

Apr 17, 2023
do you know by any chance why it have so many errors when i open it? just from the start it gives problems and i have to change the name to "fix" it but then it have problems with almost anything, doesn't find png's doesn't find o cant rep music/audio, etc. and it not only from this download, does't matter from where i get it is always the same, do i have to open the rar in any specific form or download anything else ?
sorry to bother you in this thread
The program I'm using is this
View attachment fd7c71f66b6662cdd8868b56c63ac1b6.mp4

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
The program I'm using is this
hmm, sadly it doesnt matter wich program i use, i always get first the same message 1710834349810.png
then i change the name of the file and it "let me open" the game but then i get this 1710834394714.png and a lot of other more, and the game it running but every one or two frames another message appear. sorry to bother you thanks for trying to help with the program, if you happen to know how to fix this it would be awesome, if not don't worry thanks anyways

tseyik

Mar 3, 2024
hmm, sadly it doesnt matter wich program i use, i always get first the same message View attachment 3457976
then i change the name of the file and it "let me open" the game but then i get this View attachment 3457978 and a lot of other more, and the game it running but every one or two frames another message appear. sorry to bother you thanks for trying to help with the program, if you happen to know how to fix this it would be awesome, if not don't worry thanks anyways
擷取999.PNG

tseyik

Mar 3, 2024
ill give you the step by step i do to try to open the game and pls tell me if i did something wrong or i missed anything bc it the same thing i was already doing (sorry for the 9 img, i cannot record for the moment :c )
However, the main program of the game is still in Japanese, so you must use program to simulate the Japanese region before you can play the game.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
However, the main program of the game is still in Japanese, so you must use program to simulate the Japanese region before you can play the game.
damn bro, thank you so much it worked perfectly.
now i only have to find a way to translate it or just play it as it is and guessing around the game xd
but at least i can play now

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
say
do you still have a way to translate the game by any chance?