Others [Translation Request]Grope ~Yami no Naka no Kotori-tachi~ VJ001733 [May-be Soft]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
14316.jpg
Developer: May-be Soft
Release Date: JP 2003-03-28
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)

Description:

"An earthquake causes the school campus to collapse living only 4 survivors—2 childhood friends, Fubuki & Shinichi with Takahaki and a Junior girl. Both Shinichi and Takahaki likes Fubuki, but Fubuki likes only Shinichi. Takahaki made false accusation on Shinichi having interest on the Junior, whom also likes Shinchi, in front of Fubuki to create a doubt between both childhood friends. And making use of the situation and raped the Junior and of course.... Fubuki. Leaving Shinichi in a mist of doubts. "

Genre: Male Protagonist, Sister, Student Protagonist, Student Heroine, Teacher Heroine, Lesbian Heroine, Desperation, Chikan, Netorare, Rape, Urination, Threesome, Enforced Playing Order, Game Over

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luffy-taro

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Tags are a combination of vndb and the for the game.

This game always sounded way more interesting to me than the which was made in 2007 let on, and that is a crying shame, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Ok so I'm kinda confused about who is who from that description. Although regardless this does look like a wild rolercoaster ride so.
+1

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Ok so I'm kinda confused about who is who from that description. Although regardless this does look like a wild rolercoaster ride so.
+1
The anime will not be much better, i think the on vndb themselves are our best bet. I think the protag is the one that gets cucked by his "best friend". But it's been ages since i watched the hentai myself. So take that with a grain of salt.