[Translation request] Guns of Succubus

d2d142

Sep 9, 2017
Looks good and the demo was fun.
Developer website:

I personally am ok with MTL but of course would prefer it manually translated.

Reactions: N3koGuy and Censile

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Played through it and it's pretty meh and the h scenes are disappointing as each scene is only a couple pictures for changing expression and an orgasm picture, and most of the characters don't even having sex scenes. Blonde with the coat has a sex scene when you start the game and a footjob scene when you finish the game. The bunny girl has a handjob and sex scene. The loli twins just have a blowjob and handjob scene. The slime girl has a boobjob and 69 scene. The brunette has a handjob scene and the scene in the second to last preview picture. The classic big titty succubus (not shown in any of the preview pictures) has a handjob scene and an unknown scene that I don't know how to get.

So the game has 6 characters (7 if you count the twins as 2 but their scenes are together), with only 2 maybe 3 of them having a sex scene.

Reactions: tyrannous
Nov 30, 2019

this link for game i post one with myself but that one is no working, but this is one is i find on a webiste call ADhentai

link:

and password:
ADHentai

their say is tranlate version but when i run it is still in japaness

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017

this link for game i post one with myself but that one is no working, but this is one is i find on a webiste call ADhentai

link:

and password:
ADHentai

their say is tranlate version but when i run it is still in japaness
there is an english translated version, i can provide a MegaUp link if need be, i got if from: HDDGames . cc, and can confirm that it is in English