Others [Translation Request] h manga translation request

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
not sure if this is the right place but i'm dying to get these manga translated

i need to know what they saying there

Google, Yandex, and capture2text aren't good enough
and the only other translation tool i know is this site (fucking expansive)

would really appreciate if you guys can help?

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
4 days and still nothing...
maybe i ask the wrong question:unsure:

is there another translation tool/program for online mangas?
(i have Google, Yandex, and capture2text)

or can anyone here translate mangas?

Last edited:

Rurura80

Aug 18, 2018
yeah, I've been waiting for this too, but there's no answer ... so I'll help you a little as I can.

Until now there were very few tools for translators... as I know, the best translator I used was only Google Translate, 90% accurate. not other.. or yandex, but it is very bad to translate it into my language.. yandex is a russian website, like its translator engine is more to russian language.

and now I only use google translate on my smartphone. Because there is only one application that can translate/detect language image, you can download it in PlayStore/App Store. so I read a comic on my laptop and I just lie down while taking pictures with a smartphone camera

I have also found an engine that can translate (live) the screen on a PC. you can see it here,
but it is more for translating games... this application uses Google API.. yeah... that's bad.. Google API has a limit of translate words per day, maybe 2000-8000 words .. maybe if you want to pay monthly for unlimited. it's different from the translator app on a smartphone, you can use it to your heart's content...

ok, that's all I know, hope this helps you :giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Skyzenski