Ren'Py Translation Request - Harem Hotel in Spanish

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
hi i could help you since im mexican and also studying interpretation and translation
Talk to the owner of the game and I pass the files to generate the translation into Spanish. It would be great if you help me translate the game too. Do you have discord or other place so we communicate more easily?

Reactions: Hiko615

LilPulento

Feb 9, 2019
Someone knows games like Holiday Island, bastard girls, mythic manor, corruption or dark magic among others of that nature where you have to explore the map and not be clicking on dialogs

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
Someone knows games like Holiday Island, bastard girls, mythic manor, corruption or dark magic among others of that nature where you have to explore the map and not be clicking on dialogs
My New Life 2.1 (old version, quite complete, explore, work, visit, etc.)
My New Life REVAMP (new version, on Alpha but with good content)
College Life 2.7

Man of the House
Milfy City(I think other ICSTOR games too)
Big City Pleasures
Cure my Addiction

You'll have a good time.

popjaime

Jun 3, 2019
hi i could help you since im mexican and also studying interpretation and translation
Talk to the owner of the game and I pass the files to generate the translation into Spanish. It would be great if you help me translate the game too. Do you have discord or other place so we communicate more easily?
i am member of wait and hope fansub and I can decrypt the game to be able to translate it only needed people interested in helping

discord

kehr20

Jan 30, 2019
i would gladlly help if any one is still interested

i woud just need the text file, since i dont know how to decrypt