Others Complete [Translation Request] Harem Night - Making children with two cats! ~ [DLsite VJ014327] [Chaos-L]

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
index_top02_B.png

ENG title : Harem Night ~Futari no Neko to Okosamazukuri!?~/ Harem Night - Making children with two cats! ~
JP title : ハーレムナイト~ふたりのネコとお子様作り!?~
Game Link:

DL Site description(translated with DeepL translator):
Story
The main character [Yoshihisa Shimazu (name can be changed)], who had been repeating the same life every day and seeking for stimulation
One day, while idly watching anime, he falls asleep.
One day, while watching anime, he falls asleep and suddenly realizes that the sun has already set.
Someone knocks on Shimazu's door as he prepares for tomorrow, which will be the same as today.
There was a strange ...... girl with cat-like ears standing there with a big smile on her face.
As soon as the girl saw Shimazu's face, she shouted "God" and hugged him. ......

Characters
Vanille (CV: Raumi)
A girl (?) with the style of a developing girl and white body hair.
She calls the protagonist "God" and respects him from the first time they meet.
She has a calm personality and is friendly and innocent.
She seems to have known the protagonist for a long time.

Nella (CV: Yukie Akashi)
A girl with a slightly harsh face, slightly more mature than Vanille, and with black body hair.
She calls the protagonist "God" from the first time she meets him, but is somewhat wary of him.
She is very cautious and acts as if there is a wall between them.
He seems to have known the protagonist for a long time.
He came after Vanir, but refused to sleep in his room.
(But he gradually started sleeping in the kitchen, and then in the bedroom ......, and eventually ended up living in the house.

Yoshiku Shimazu (name can be changed)
He lives alone, away from his parents.
He makes a living as a freelance writer (online articles, etc.).
His parents don't get along and he doesn't want to stay at home, so he started living alone when he started working.
She lives in a one-room apartment.
He is not wealthy, but he has few hobbies, so he is not in need of money.
His hobbies include taking walks and visiting shrines, which is his daily routine.
Both of these activities are done out of inertia.
He has a strong longing for a warm family, probably because he grew up watching his parents not getting along.
She is a dirty girl, but a virgin.
He is not very good at interacting with people, and although he has friends, he is not the type to actively go out to play.
He mainly keeps in touch with his friends through SNS.

Note: I sadly can not buy and share a download link at this time. Nor am I able to find this game on sukebei or anime-sharing...I keep checking but there does not seem to be a place anywhere online that it has been legitimately shared that I can find. However, I do know that the DRM DL site(PlayDRM) uses is usually crackable so I can't imagine why it has not been shared anywhere yet. Anyway, I hope some person doing God's work sees this and makes some magic happen :p

Sample Pictures:​

01A.png 01B.png 02A.png 02B.png ch01.png ch02.png ev02g.png ev04_e01.png ev05_a03.png ev07_a01.png index_top02_B.png VJ014327_img_smpa1.jpg VJ014327_img_smpa2.jpg VJ014327_img_smpa3.jpg VJ014327_img_smpa4.jpg VJ014327_img_smpa5.jpg

Reactions: setter6