Others None [Translation Request] Have Relations With... 3 (Soft Circle Courreges)

skingrad93

Mar 2, 2019
Game: Have Relations With... 3
DL-Site:

Language Request: from JP to ENG.
Engine: TVP KIRIKIRI 2 Core

Developer: Soft Circle Courreges
Genre: Sex-friends, Incest, Blowjob/Fellatio, Internal Cumshot, Bukkake.

Description:

"This game is an interactive sex simulation game, where the commands you choose influences the attitudes of those you meet and causes different situations to occur.

The game spans 14 days, from September 4th to September 17th. The game continues by the selection of commands, having sex and having conversations.

In the normal part, you can bump into people on the way home from college, and have a chat with them. You can unexpectedly run into the person you want to meet, so choose who you will meet.

The sex part contains two couples that have sex together: the hero and Atsuko, plus Nami and Naoyuki.
Depending on your selection, the attitudes of the people you meet will change, and different situations will occur, so try out a number of things.

For character details, please take a look at the following introductory site."

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1624066763530.png

Is this a game where I get to have sex with the number 3?

JinggleBalls

Nov 8, 2022
No. I deleted the game from my pc and forgot I had all the translations there. It didn't take that long though. I might restart it now that I can see there's interest :)
Hi, any update on the translation? Also I have tried to play this game in JP, sadly I couldn't unlock all the CGs, do you mind sharing some guides on the controls and selection to unlock all the CGs? Thanks in advance!!! :)