Others [Translation request] Hell's Bride ~In Search of Cannibals in the Texas Wasteland~ [RJ351843] [Caryo]

HFFM

Apr 6, 2020
I get it with a simple combination. I don t remember the combination thoug
Then I don't understand anything. I have checked and even double-checked all possible combinations. The only possibility is that this option can be swiped.

Kisarada

Apr 17, 2021
One of the first VN's I got interested in, will wait as long as it takes to see it (and the protagonist) get the love it deserves.

Reactions: polak1000
Mar 19, 2018
y'all know that you're more likely to get a translation with a real, non-torrent download link right. like, yeah, a good amount of folks WILL torrent, but i can tell you there's many who just will not (like me--i'm not fucking doing that)

if literally anyone uploads it to MEGA, or Pixeldrain, or Google Drive, or anything that works better than torrent, that means a lot more people can download it, including more people who could actually translate it. this thread's been open for 3 years, and still the only download link is a torrent

rather than just be someone complaining without doing something about it, though, i have uploaded the file to Pixeldrain myself. this isn't a translation; just an upload of the original Japanese version, so that someone can actually translate it

here you go, folks:

Kisarada

Apr 17, 2021
I mean,,,,,
as you said a lot of people are perfectly fine with the torrent so no one complained or requested another file host. No reason to suspect anyone was inconvenienced there.
Thanks the thoughts (and share) though(y)