RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Hikou Shoujo Kousei Program / Unruly Girl Rehabilitation Program [1.03] [X-TOYS]

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Misconduct Girl 01.png

Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.03 (probably)
Language: Japanese

Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions/Information
Extract and run
Requires RPG VX Ace RTP and Japanese Locale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Japenese Download
-

English Translation (high quality) by fountain

Preview Images:

Misconduct Girl 07.jpg Misconduct Girl 05.jpg Misconduct Girl 08.jpg Misconduct Girl 06.jpg Misconduct Girl 03.png Misconduct Girl 02.png Misconduct Girl 04.png

Last edited:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I've finished translating the game.

It can be found here: <Nope. The release thread was closed for content reasons so I'm removing my link voluntarily>

The translation was done using tools but it's pretty heavily edited and more-or-less fully playtested. The end result is not professional, but it's pretty good.

I also fixed a couple very minor bugs and improved a couple of sprites (Made a custom Lily sprite to match her artwork and cleaned up the comically bad sprite of the naked PC walking laterally)

There's also a recollection room save in there.

Am I next supposed to make a thread in the Game Request forum in order to get it released or are there further steps to follow here?

Thanks!

Last edited:

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
There's barely any rules for the translation request section. So you don't need to do anything here.

If you want a Game-Release thread for it you just follow the Game Uploading Rules template as best as you can (It does not need to be perfect and you do not need to provide more than 1 download hoster, they will add the rest) and post it in the Game-Request section.

Once you're done you use the "Report" function on your thread opening post, choose "Game Update" and you write in the "additional information" box something along the lines of:
"Thread needs to be checked, needs additional download mirrors and needs to be moved.
As the translator I would like to keep ownership of the thread to be able to add notes.
Thank you."

At least that seems to work for me, I'm obviously not a moderator.
Thanks a ton for the guidance!

wow man amazing work! thanks a lot :D
Glad you like it! I needed something mindless to do while I was down with the plague :p

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
The heck? The thread is gone.
What went wrong?
no clue... I didn't get a message from anyone, just the alert that the thread was moved. It says it was moved to a different forum at a few hours ago but it seems like it was hidden or removed or something because I can't access it when I click the alert.

I assume it'll come back or someone will tell me if I did something wrong? I'm not sure who I would contact so I'll try being patient for now. If I don't hear anything in a day or two I guess the correct action would be to report this post or something maybe?

EDIT: It's back. It was hidden as it was in a moderation review. It was worth taking a closer look and I'm glad they decided it was acceptable.

Last edited: