Others [Translation Request] Holy Hand Device: A mechanical doll that milks sperm [RJ01250461] [GREENWAY]

pembokap

Sep 11, 2023
Developer:
JP Title: Holy Hand Device 搾精仕掛けの機械人形
English Title: Holy Hand Device: A mechanical doll that milks sperm
Store:
Language: Japanese
Censored: Yes

It looks like a game version of Fap Hero, where you masturbate according to the rhythm on screen, the quality of it is superb, wish there's a MTL for the story to follow along.

1e4b0233fc016f8ec9b59281457391f5.jpg 6581c2b0735a9560db59a59efc7c9ff8.jpg

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
can someone explain to me how do you exactly play this
You don't "play" it.

The only real interaction is pressing P to declare defeat (you ejaculated irl, theoretically). It's basically a jerk off asmr video except in game form without fast forward where the "playing" is theoretically jerking yourself off to whatever the character giving you a handjob/blowjob/titfuck is doing. There's no benefit to pressing P because there's no scenes as a result, just game overs you.

And it's large because all the characters are voiced telling you to cum, essentially.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
So, what kind of engine is this game using?
I can translate this if it was made with RPGMaker, but I have a feeling it wasn't.
So, maybe ChatGPT is the solution?

TheLewdTalon

Nov 15, 2019
weirdly enough I keep getting the same error no matter where I download the game from, if anyone had this problem it would help if you would share the solution
Edit: it also happens with the DLsite trial
acdf5ef9c803f0449e37c6654202554e.png

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
weirdly enough I keep getting the same error no matter where I download the game from, if anyone had this problem it would help if you would share the solution
Edit: it also happens with the DLsite trial
View attachment 4056523
Try using LocaleEmulator and running it in Japanese. It's better than switching your system to Japanese workaround.

Also $60 for a JOI video game? holy shit this is insane

TheLewdTalon

Nov 15, 2019
Try using LocaleEmulator and running it in Japanese. It's better than switching your system to Japanese workaround.

Also $60 for a JOI video game? holy shit this is insane
yepp that works, never needed it until now no matter what game I got so never had it before and didn't even think of it as a thing

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
High quality, but I wish you could skip the handjob parts.
Its kind of weird to just watch while the characters are talking a lot.

I used cheat engine speed hack, but the dialogue still plays normally at a slow pace.
Is there any sex in this game, or just blowjob/handjob?

Last edited:

TheLewdTalon

Nov 15, 2019
High quality, but I wish you could skip the handjob parts.
Its kind of weird to just watch while the characters are talking a lot.

I used cheat engine speed hack, but the dialogue still plays normally at a slow pace.
Is there any sex in this game, or just blowjob/handjob?
don't know yet, also don't ever admit defeat, you would need to see the same whole ''fight'' for up to 15min at least which can be kind of annoying as you want to see something new for next time you know