(translation request) Holy White Lotus and Incubus's Devil's Castle No. N Honpo

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Name: Holy White Lotus and Incubus's Devil's Castle/
circle: No. N Honpo/
genre: touhou project,rape,sex vaginal and anal,big breast,maybe lesbian i dont know,monster girls,pregnant,gang bang,platformer or side scroller,maybe CG animated (i dont know),and it should have sprites of sex animated if some can confirm this pls say
language: Japonese
1646713596471.png 1646713616386.png 1646713640950.png 1646713680510.png 1646713705141.png 1646713724007.png
DLsite link:
download link:

warning: the game need a key of buy,the creator give you a key when you buy the game and then you can activate the game and play,this download link when you download the game and you press the exe then ask you for the key or he not let you play.

this game has 2607 sales soo i suppose that it is a good game,that bc i ask for a translation and download where i can play,bc how i said the download link ask you for a key that you get when you buy the game

Lore etc from the game:
When I wake up, Hijirin is trapped in the castle of the devil.
Weapons, magic, and clothes have been stolen, so it's hard! Go
through the attacks of erotic youkai who aim at the body of the elbow, explore every corner of the devil's castle, and recover the stolen weapons, magic, and clothes. I will discipline the devil's master ball! If
you are attacked, the boobs of the standing picture will shake! The

game format is a 2D exploration action that expands the range of action by making full use of the acquired items and actions
! Level up and fight will be easier! You can
level up not only by defeating enemies, but also by using the "Incubus Heart" that you can get by being violated by the demons
! Will rise and it will be easier to proceed, but ... it will be
violated, and if you use even the "Incubus's Heart", the elbow's nastyness will greatly increase ...
Then, it may be the jar that the incubus think. !?

The event scene is about 20 basic pictures, and the total number of events is about 54 patterns.
In all scenes, the appearance will change according to the erotic status and equipment of Hijirin!
In addition, you can always look back at the scene you saw once from the menu screen, and in the zone called "Nightmare Room" that will be released after clearing, the ending scene You can watch all the event scenes except for by changing the degree of physical development!
(The changed physical condition will be restored when you leave the "Nightmare Room")

Reactions: Niko_Bellic

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i cant open the game bc it ask for a key soo i not know what rpg program use the game,if there are other guy that post a thread for this game BEFORE than me pls tell me and i will deleted this thread.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
ty for reply but i dont know how deleted my thread,if some moderator can help me with this,sorry for the inconvenience