Unity [Translation Request] [HOURS -FALLEN PRINCESS-] [RJ01031816] [Rigid Soft]

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
ENG title : HOURS -FALLEN PRINCESS-
LINK :
TAGS:
Description(Translated):
Kingdom Year 2320
Princess Celia, who seals the Demon King in her body, is kidnapped by Majin Zark.
Majin Zark begins to train Princess Celia in order to conceive a child with a demon and revive the Demon King as a baby.

A hero who quickly sensed the crisis of Princess Celia and headed for rescue.
Powerful monsters standing in your way, training progressing every moment

The largest and shortest war in history has come to be called the Hours War because of its short duration.
Will the winner of this war be a hero or a demon king?

Sample pictures : image_2023-05-04_134835207.png image_2023-05-04_134859219.png image_2023-05-04_134913565.png image_2023-05-04_134923978.png image_2023-05-04_134937698.png

NeoSasuke

Jun 20, 2017
it is me or is the camera for the princess bugged it always go up so i dont see anything only the princess the knight is normal

• Sad
Reactions: MrZang

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
These should provide translations; extract the first two files into the game folder to set up the AutoTranslator, then extract the third into the "BepInEx" folder for my translation.
Also included is a plugin to remove the mosaics; extract this into the "plugins" folder within the "BepInEx" folder.

Note that for BepInEx to work, you might need to not have any Japanese characters in the game's file path.

Jul 28, 2019
These should provide translations; extract the first two files into the game folder to set up the AutoTranslator, then extract the third into the "BepInEx" folder for my translation.
Also included is a plugin to remove the mosaics; extract this into the "plugins" folder within the "BepInEx" folder.

Note that for BepInEx to work, you might need to not have any Japanese characters in the game's file path.
Thanks a lot, couldn't get it to work before.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019

It said it has virus and i cant download it

MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
it is me or is the camera for the princess bugged it always go up so i dont see anything only the princess the knight is normal
Try to change your pc in locale japanese and the date and hour too, it worked for me , first time i forgot about the date

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
English translation here ( ) don't know how good it is tho...