kirech

Mar 7, 2022
quisiera traducir tu trabajo en ingles al español, pero necesito el código fuente, puedo tenerlo?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
quisiera traducir tu trabajo en ingles al español, pero necesito el código fuente, puedo tenerlo?
Based on my Google Translating, I'm assuming you want to translate this into Spanish. Feel free to do so, but in terms of giving you the original file, I only have what I uploaded in this Thread. I used to directly edit each scene.

You could also try using if that doesn't work.

EisHalo

Mar 2, 2022
Anyone knows how to fix the stuttering when trying to view this in android (yes, I am poor and can't afford even a laptop)

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Try the stand alone projector found .
they took down any download links what is the current state of trying to play these files?

Edit: Ok ended up using firefox+Flash combi and used it to open the files it works good.
Edit 2: Backup on my Mega :

Last edited:

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
that isn't true look at my post download the firefox and then open the files with this browser
This isn't the first time this question has been asked, so I'll probably go ahead and add the relevant post to the description. Thanks for doing that, by the way!

Edit: Huh. Apparently I added it already. Either your solution no longer works or reading is too hard.

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
I honestly didn't feel like downloading firefox just to play one game. Seems kind of silly ya know? Specially since this is the only game with this issue.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
I honestly didn't feel like downloading firefox just to play one game. Seems kind of silly ya know? Specially since this is the only game with this issue.
No way to play this anymore because Flash Player projector has been taken down off of adobe.
Your earlier post indicated that you weren't having any success at all and not that you already knew about a solution and then ignored it. Silly indeed.

Reactions: Tebix and MangaKing

xDMonTamerx

Apr 29, 2022
Wayback Machine for it -

Just download the "Flash Player projector content debugger".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Watters
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes