Others [Translation Request] I ☆ Can [LiLiM]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
24045.jpg

Developer: LiLiM
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Release Date: JP 2009-08-28

Description:

"Ryota is an ordinary student. One day, when he is on his way back home, he accidentally collides with a girl, Miyu, and kisses her. At that moment, she suddenly transforms into an idol girl. Also, a mysterious creature called Qupu appears.... According to Qupu, she is a limb of the devil and she came to this world to make Miyu's wish, to be an idol, come true. But Miyu transformed herself when Ryota kissed her though Qupu didn't cast a magic. As a matter of fact, Ryota is the one who can amplify Qupu's magic power..."

Genre: Male Protagonist, High School Student Protagonist, Netorare, Bondage, Rape, Idol Heroine, Musical Environment, High School Student Heroine, Threesome, Group Sex, Genre Shift, Homicide, Bad Ending(s), More Than Seven Endings, Multiple Endings, Harem Ending, One True End.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The game seems to not be sold separately these days anymore, so i put the dmm store link to vndb says has the game in it as well up. cg rip is here and as always vndb tags and that are what i used to put the tags here together.

The anime was made by PoRo and those guys are pretty infamous for "very loosely adapting" vns into , in 2010 so take that for what you will.

Last edited: