Others - None - [Translation Request] I picked up a gal ran away and tried to raise her [Sukaradog]

1. 4.00 star(s)

sinran987654321

I used a VN OCR to translate it. The VN has at least 3 endings. The gal is likable and it is vanilla as far as I'm aware.

If I rank this VN based on diverging paths and choices:

A: VN has choices that have major impact and lasting decisions that might create secret options/block certain options based on past option. E.g. Angel Beats First Beat

B: Choices result in different endings

C: VN has certain choices that results in different scenerios, but in the end there is only one ending. E.g. meet a girl -> have vaginal sex or anal sex -> married

D: VN has choices that change the scene but doesn't impact the ending. E.g. Having sex in underwear or having nude sex
    E.g. meet a girl -> go corridor or go home -> pick corridor and had sex -> loop back to go home ->go home sex -> married
    OR
    meet a girl -> go corridor or go home -> pick go home and had sex -> married

E: Kinetic VN

I rank this VN as B.

I like that some choices has impact and change the story. For example, one route has 2 choice. choice A is banging the girl outside, choice B is fucking her in the mouth.

Other than the fact that it allows unique sex position/scenerios, it also changes the story. Maybe choice B results in the gal having an oral fetish, while choice A results in MC wanting to do more extreme sex with the gal.

However, the other half of choices are just: creampie or bukake.

The story and characters aren't that deep (Only finished three endings so far) OR because I put more effort trying to translate with a VN OCR, I didn't have much effort in analyzing the story.

The main appeal of this game is a vanilla game where your choice not only change the sex, but also results in different endings. I hope it gets a translation so that I can finish the game fully(Getting all the endings) without spending a long time struggling to translate it.