RPGM [Translation Request]Ily & Sophie ~ Aim for the fashion leader of the royal capital

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Better wait until the full release is out imo, there are A LOT of scenes yet to be implemented because of delay. Well the two main heroines have enough scenes but the sub heroines have none (there are like six sub heroines, only one of the six has only one sex scene).
Didn't go through all the game so can't tell if even the main story is finished.

My two cents but better translate the first game which is completed and has more content rn

Thomasn

Jun 25, 2018
the other game was really great, I wanna play this one aswell! Cant find any translations

DEhellfire

Dec 10, 2018
First time trying to do this sort of thing but I have attempted to make a machine translation of a game. The game ended up being partially translated however the most important parts (Story dialogue)have been translated so it will be easier to clear.

This link is for the English MTL:

This link is the Final JP version of the game:

Hope this help at least a little

Edit:
Updated the JP link to the real JP game and not just copy the same link twice

Last edited:

Kingdomless

Dec 16, 2019
First time trying to do this sort of thing but I have attempted to make a machine translation of a game. The game ended up being partially translated however the most important parts (Story dialogue)have been translated so it will be easier to clear.

This link is for the English MTL:

This link is the Final JP version of the game:

Hope this help at least a little
thanks! but both links are the same. fortunately they leads to the mtl version. ;)