• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Imouto Life ~Monochrome~

JosephDUM

Jan 4, 2019
Title: Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~

link:

description:

A daily life simulation with your younger sister.
Little by little, day by day...

You're living alone when your younger sister ends up staying with you.

When such an opportunity comes knocking on your door,
what kind of brother will you become for her?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I would really like to know whats going on, tried to play it but got had no idea what I was doing. The game is made in Wolf RPG Editor, and from the Sister Travel developer (they really like sisters).

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Found this one a few days ago. Liked the artwork but was a pain fumbling my way through. A translation would be greatly appreciated.

PS
More info on the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FoiKish

Aug 16, 2016
Here's a partial, likely not entirely correct due to my weak grasp of Japanese. I won't be working on it anymore but will throw it up here in case someone else feels like finishing it.

The game itself doesn't seem to care about locale, but the editor needs to be launched in Japanese locale to work properly.
The content seems to be spread between the common events and map events for map 1 (the one that shows the background), at least that's what I found.

Enjoy.

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
Here's a partial, likely not entirely correct due to my weak grasp of Japanese. I won't be working on it anymore but will throw it up here in case someone else feels like finishing it.

The game itself doesn't seem to care about locale, but the editor needs to be launched in Japanese locale to work properly.
The content seems to be spread between the common events and map events for map 1 (the one that shows the background), at least that's what I found.

Enjoy.
omfg ty so much

FoiKish

Aug 16, 2016
Worth noting my partial is on the release version, I haven't run into any bugs myself, but there were bug fixes in today's patch on dlsite.

This goes without saying, but if you liked the game please support the devs and pick it up.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Definitely an improvement from my blind stumble. Between your partial an the dlsite description, I have a much better grasp of whats going on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mèo Ngáo

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
+1 would love to see this game translated (It kinda reminds me of 1room )

ASD ASFD CN

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Enjoy.
Thanks very much

JVBA

Apr 24, 2018

Enjoy.
Could you explain to me what kind of software is used to make these translations?

FoiKish

Aug 16, 2016
Could you explain to me what kind of software is used to make these translations?
Every engine is different, with rolfrpg you can just edit the dialogue in the code itself, that's how I did it anyway.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The translation for 1.3 is out on ULMF , also note the uncensoring patch that may work. As (almost) always you need to be signed in to see the links.

Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I put the two patches together

It's for version 1.3
My copy is older. I haven't run across any problems so far but I haven't dived to deep into it yet.
If anyone has the latest version of the game pleas share it with me.

Reactions: doggbound

luca2552

Jun 11, 2017
Hey guys! I downloaded the 1.3 version and I'm getting this error with and without the language patch, does anyone know how to solve it?
SharedScreenshot.jpg

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hey guys! I downloaded the 1.3 version and I'm getting this error...
That error is usually because Wolf Editor doesn't like the file address, either because it's too long or there are characters it doesn't recognize. Try moving the game, it could be the í in título causing it.