RPGM [TRANSLATION REQUEST] Inwaku no Seijo Sister Maria ~Aiyoku ni Oboreta Kami no Tsukai wa, Muku na Kohitsuji o Musaboru~

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Title: Inwaku no Seijo Sister Maria ~Aiyoku ni Oboreta Kami no Tsukai wa, Mukud na Kohitsuji o Musaboru~
Dlsite:
Language:Japanese
Samples:
RJ290996_img_main.jpg

RJ290996_img_smp2.jpg RJ290996_img_smp1.jpg RJ290996_img_smp4.jpg

I'm seriously hoping this gets a chance to be properly translated. Reverse NTR is very rare. Are there any Reverse NTR games you guys can recommend?

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Ooohhh a rare reverse NTR were the MC is the one stolen by a another woman(know I would like to see one where you play as a woman doing the stealing) +1

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Ooohhh a rare reverse NTR were the MC is the one stolen by a another woman(know I would like to see one where you play as a woman doing the stealing) +1
Yeah reverse NTRis seriously rare. There was this eroge, Ore wa Kanojo Shinjiteru, buti it was never translated even after a decade.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Isn't that "I Trust My Girlfriend"? That's straight Netorare iirc. Not reverse Netorare
Actually the eroge is reverse NTR where the MC cheats with several women after being sent to another city. If i read it right, you can prevent your girlfriend to NTR just by contacting her a little bit

Reactions: Fibbers

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a low effort MTL for v1.0.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Last edited:

Meinburn

Oct 7, 2018
Anyone has a a walkthrough for this game?
I can't get the second ending and I have no clue what I am missing.