Others Complete [Translation request] Isekai Choroine wa, Itomo Kantan ni Otosareru ~Are, Boku no Kanojo... Netorarechaimashita?~ [Appetite] [VJ01001393]

Sep 26, 2021
a_apt251_chirashi.jpg
Title: ;
Choro-in in another world is easily defeated ~ Hey, my girlfriend... was she cuckolded? ~

Developer:
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

■Story
I, Touemaru Taka, was summoned to another world as a hero and used the cheat abilities I had acquired to defeat the Demon King.

``As expected of you, Hero-sama♪''
I let out a sigh as Princess Sarge hugged me.
She was a so-called "choroin" who met me and instantly fell in love with me.
In any case, this is how I ended up with the princess and lived happily ever after...

---That was what was supposed to happen.
I was sent back to my original world along with the princess.

Originally, I was a lazy NEET.
He lost his abilities and returned to a self-deprecating, reclusive life.
Sarge was still intimidated by me, so
I gave her permission to go out, thinking that she should learn the rules of this world and get used to it...
However, I never expected that she would be taken over by another man so easily.

■Characters
●Serge Masklind (CV: Hina Shinomiya)
A princess reincarnated from another world.
She is a typical choroin in light novels with a very serious and honest personality.
She likes new things, she is interested in everything, but she does not have the idea of doubting her partner.
Since she is ignorant about the world and sex, she is fooled by everyone, and because she loves herself, she is left to do whatever she wants.

“The hero just now was very nice♪

Tags: big penis; dark skin; humiliation; monster; ahegao; big areolae; big breasts; big nipples; blowjob; corruption; dark nipples; defloration; demon girl; exposed clothing; femdom; footjob; gyaru; horns; huge breasts; kissing; large tattoo; makeup; milf; moral degeneration; muscle; nakadashi; netorare; nose hook; painted nails; piercing; stockings; sweating; tail

CG: ;
Download Links (jap): ;
Download Links (eng): f95

Last edited:
Reactions: bob055