RPGM None [Translation Request] Isekai Shotacon ~When I was summoned It was a harem of femboys~ / 『異世界ショタコン』~召喚されたら男の娘ハーレムだった~ [1.0] [モノカゲクラブ] [RJ318033]

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
View attachment 1619223

Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese

Download:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:416ae1148697ec85b0d6e4bf40b069384b37fb00&dn=RJ318033.zip
Edit: Guess torrent don't last forever, here's upload of the files I played on.

Tags: Male protagonist, Trap, Shota, BattleFuck/Sexfight.

There are bratty femboys, and you can milk them in a farm, nuff said.
Was going to translate this one by myself before seeing it's bigger than 1gb. Didn't notice it's this huge and I don't think my attention span will ever allow me to finish this before getting bored so here I am making request.

Actually, hit me up if you wanna translate this as I might be willing to share the workload.

View attachment 1619223 View attachment 1619224 View attachment 1619225 View attachment 1619226 View attachment 1619227 View attachment 1619228 View attachment 1619229 View attachment 1619230 View attachment 1619231

Last edited:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
load this mtl with "mtool" and enjoy. it´s 99% perfect to read, because it´s translated with depl and another ai-based engine, i´m talking about. the only thing that gets mixed up are "he, she, it, we, you, they" and sometimes the structure of japanese sentences.

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
load this mtl with "mtool" and enjoy. it´s 99% perfect to read, because it´s translated with depl and another ai-based engine, i´m talking about. the only thing that gets mixed up are "he, she, it, we, you, they" and sometimes the structure of japanese sentences.
Wow didn't expect the fast reply. Though usually I'm pretty content with deepl mtl, it doesn't work well with this game. Since all the translator service has yet acknowledge the word 男の娘(femboy), it will be translated to "men's daughter" or some sort. That's why I initially thought to do this manually.

Thanks nontheless, beggars can't be choosers after all.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
Wow didn't expect the fast reply. Though usually I'm pretty content with deepl mtl, it doesn't work well with this game. Since all the translator service has yet acknowledge the word 男の娘(femboy), it will be translated to "men's daughter" or some sort. That's why I initially thought to do this manually.

Thanks nontheless, beggars can't be choosers after all.
unfortunately deepl mixed with this other engine won´t translate femboy either. this is some fine tuning for the future.
but with these both engines, you will always find "orcs" instead of "oaks".

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to capture the optional boss of the ice mountain I enter the cave it seems that the door closes the screen goes completely black the game continues to work but it stays that way is it an error? I would really appreciate if someone has a 100% save of this game

FBIHQ69

Dec 30, 2022
Hello! I'm new to visual novels, can you please tell me how to use this file.

popopolipo

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, can you explain how to do that? The mtool thing