• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM [Translation Request] [ジャクシークリエイト]シスターファーム[RJ071416]

SiR_ZeXs

May 20, 2021
40 MB, that sounds like a trap game.
sorry I'm new to this wdym by trap game?
but I downloaded it and it works fine, I saw that it had golden darkness in it so I had to have it but I can't read Japanese so I just keep getting stuck at every corner.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
sorry I'm new to this wdym by trap game?
but I downloaded it and it works fine, I saw that it had golden darkness in it so I had to have it but I can't read Japanese so I just keep getting stuck at every corner.
It means it doesnt have much content, the screenshots show most of the game. There is a lot of these games where they make it in like a day then sell it for quick cash.
Looking at the age of it though, this one is probaly so small cause its low res images, or mostly pixels.

Last edited:

SiR_ZeXs

May 20, 2021
It means it doesnt have much content, the screenshots show most of the game. There is a lot of these games where they make it in like a day then sell it for quick cash.
Looking at the age of it though, this one is probaly so small cause its low res images, or mostly pixels.
Yea normally i wouldn't mess with trap games but this one had golden darkness in it so i had to put my peepers on it, thanks a million.