RPGM [Translation Request] Kana Saw A Lovely Jungle Mushroom!! [Breast Mafia]

Koere

Apr 22, 2022
Here's what's probably an MTL translation of the game, but it's understandable enough to get through it.

Kana Saw A Lovely Jungle Mushroom!! [English MTL] [Breast Mafia]
- Download:

- Note: The game does crash in once instance when opening the 2nd chest in the jungle.
- Also included are 16 saves with most of the scenes or boss fights throughout the game.
- I wasn't able to find a CG room, but it mentions something about it in the Pub.
- However, the complete CG collection can be found in "Game"\Graphics\Pictures

The main story involves curing the village leaders son who is ill with a disease that will cause him to ejaculate to the death or something along those lines. The goal is to travel to different areas, beat the boss monster, get a mushroom, and hope it cures his son. There's a few mini endings depending on choices made as well.

It's a pretty straightforward RPG. Go to the jungle (north), kill the boss, go to the desert (north-west), kill the boss, go to the bandit camp (south), kill the boss (multiple times for gold to complete the 100k gold quest, using saveeditoronline you can't increase gold. you need to change the specific quest variable), and go to the aliens (west past the boulder in town), kill the boss.

There's a few scenes from talking to villagers at the pub and in their houses, and also being defeated by boss monsters. Regular monsters also have mini scenes when being attacked, and there's also a few mini scenes when using skills on enemies. The final ending and end of the game is after finding the cure for the leaders son.

+1 for a proper translation still
can u upload it again ?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I like Breast Mafia and their stuff.
And I happen to be a translator and modder too.
So, when I finish my other assignments, I'll come back and translate all the untranslated games from this circle.
Fan translation of course.
No ETA.

juanxpp

Jun 24, 2022

jnmcs

Oct 14, 2022
I like Breast Mafia and their stuff.
And I happen to be a translator and modder too.
So, when I finish my other assignments, I'll come back and translate all the untranslated games from this circle.
Fan translation of course.
No ETA.
that'd be incredible!

also +1