Others [Translation Request] Kankin Shoujo [Re:birthing]

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
1575756321074.png

I´d actually like to try to translate the game myself. Its seems to be in TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core.
The problem is i dont really know how to get to the text to translate it. Is there someone who has experience with that kind of thing and can tell me how to find the text or is there a tool i can download that extracts the text for me?

Sworyi

Mar 6, 2019
TVP(KIRIKIRI

If I remember right; you need to edit the xp3 among some other things. But the xp3 is usually the overall end patch that dictates the game basically.

This one is actually a better tool and one i'd recommend actually. The first link was mainly an online sort of tool if you didn't want to download it and also gave you some info on what xp3 file was.

EDIT: the site goes to a github. You might need to look around to find a proper guide on how to extract and then repack the specific strings/files you need though. Though the site and github does give an general overview of extracting xp3.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
+2

Also i have the Japanese version - We just need someone to auto translate it to English and i will gladly share Mega Link

Reactions: Skyzenski

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
the English 3D version ( a similar game by the same author) was published here

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Different game, that's the 3D Unity version with the auto translator. This one isn't Unity.
You are probably right. The author is the same, the title contains "3D" - "Kankin Shoujo 3D Re-birthing Final"
Maybe then it makes sense to make a separate topic ...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight