Others None [Translation Request] Kan'ochi x Namaiki Gyaru ~Chou Kimochi Ii! Atashi, Sensei no Niku Onaho ni Naru!~ [VJ015012][Poison Motion]

Xacal

Feb 23, 2022
Kanochi-x-Namaiki-Gyaru-Chou-Kimochi-Ii-Atashi-Sensei-no-Niku-Onaho-ni-Naru.png

Original Title: 完堕ち×生意気ギャル ~チョー気持ちイイ!アタシ、センセイの肉オナホになるっ!~
English Title: Completely Fallen X-Sassy Gal - It Feels So Good! Atashi, I'll Be Your Masturbator! ~
DLSite:
VNDB:

Story :
Crap! Get off me! Get off me!!!!"

-The Reisong Academy is a private school.
In the basement of the school, there is a facility for the rehabilitation of troubled children who are beyond the control of ordinary teachers.
This facility is rarely used, but the person entrusted with its management is a school nurse.
Yoshito Inahara, the school's school nurse, is in charge of managing the facility.

The target this time is Erina Shirakawa.
She is the daughter of a wealthy family that runs a major real estate business.
She is what is called a "gyaru," or a "gal," and she takes advantage of the large donation her parents are paying her to send her to school.
Her behavior escalates day by day, and eventually, the staff members become frustrated and explode.
Finally, the staff's dissatisfaction exploded.
The principal could not tolerate this and ordered Yoshito to correct Erina.

He said, "Well, Erina-kun,...... don't make so much fuss. Yes, take a whiff of this aroma and calm down a little".
Who the hell is that thing! I'm not a fan of that stuff!

By using his own concoction, Yoshihito creates a state of confusion in the subject's consciousness, and then puts the subject into a hypnotic trance through suggestion.
Yoshito smiles in front of Erina, who has grown quiet in this way.

The first thing to do is to go to . "Well, let's start with ......."

He has preyed on a number of problem children in the past.
The actual "I'm not a fan of the way you do it," he said, "but I'm not a fan of the way you do it.