[Translation Request]Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake - VJ005210 [Lune Team Bitters]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
2564.jpg
Developer: Lune Team Bitters
Release Date: 2009-06-05
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)

Description:

"Seiji is a permanent part-timer. He has been dating a girl, Ai, for two years and he is now thinking about marrying her. But one day, he has a traffic accident and breaks his leg. Like this, he is hospitalized.... "I'll visit you every day," Ai says it with a smile. But their relationship gradually changes after his hospitalization.... A real estate broker who hit Seiji. A guy at the same hospital room. A handsome doctor in charge of him. A co-worker at his shop. A nurse who is his ex-girlfriend. Various people cut in on Seiji and Ai's relationship.... Will they be able to overcome it and keep their relationship...?"

Genre: Male Protagonist, Central Heroine, Protagonist in Relationship, Protagonist's Girlfriend as a Heroine, Relationship Problems, Netorare, Blackmail, Infidelity, Mind Control, Other Perspectives, Prostitution, Yuri, Femdom, Protagonist's Ex as a Heroine, Hospital, More Than Seven Endings, Bad Endings with Story, Game Over, One True End.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
cg rip is here and as always vndb tags and that are what i used to put the tags here together.

The was made in 2010.

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
i found a guide for the game here
anybody know which is the non ntr route ?