RPGM [Translation Request] Karen the Knight - Castaway on Goja Island

jimmydiddly

Nov 5, 2017

* Story
"Karen" was part of the king's knight division, but was washed up on the shores of
Goja island after a raging battle against monsters.
While looking for shelter, Karen ran into monsters on the island
but her usual attacks didn't have the same effects on the Goja island monsters!
"Zamo" the island priest showed up to save her and they begin searching for
a boat to help get Karen back to her home kingdom.

This work allows you to easily enjoy erotic events.
The battles consist of avoiding enemies, allowing for easy gameplay.

* Erotic CG, Scene Count
- 23 base CG + Approx. 350 variations
- 47 scenes (46 H scenes, 1 non-H scene)
- 14 erotic pose art
- Various pose art erotic events included

* Outfit Changes
- Equip-able armor: 4 types + extra
- Cosplay equip-able during H events only: 4 types

* X-Ray Views
- Turn x-ray view ON/OFF from the menu screen.

* Reminiscence Room
- You can view the erotic events from beginning to end.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
I've been working on a deepl translation + comprehensive rewrite of this on and off for a while. I wanted to pick something obscure enough that nobody would translate it otherwise, though I didn't realize it was a sequel or I would've done Ria's Holy Grail Exploration Log instead.

I've never translated a game before so there could be unforeseeable issues. The process is fairly dull too so I'm only sporadically interested in doing it... but I'm maybe 40 - 50% finished already. Don't hold your breath basically.

Last edited:

tyrannous

May 20, 2020
+1
Holy shit, so many worth looking games which are only available on JP.. Is it realistic to learn Japanese real quick?

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
I've been working on a deepl translation + comprehensive rewrite of this on and off for a while. I wanted to pick something obscure enough that nobody would translate it otherwise, though I didn't realize it was a sequel or I would've done Ria's Holy Grail Exploration Log instead.

I've never translated a game before so there could be unforeseeable issues. The process is fairly dull too so I'm only sporadically interested in doing it... but I'm maybe 40 - 50% finished already. Don't hold your breath basically.
Were you able to complete it?