Others Complete [Translation Request]Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Dan'yuu & Binkan Tsuma

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
Original Title: 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告2 CASE.元AV男優&敏感妻
Original Language: Japanese
Official Dlsite:

VNDB:

Genre: Multiple Protagonist, Female Protagonist, NeToRase, Vaginal sex, Filming

I gave up waiting for mangagamer official translation/announcement since I DM them and didn't reply or answer so please f95 translator help NTRbros translate this sequel from the previous marina game https://f95zone.to/threads/marinas-...eat-fuck-college-student-atelier-sakura.4361/

thank you

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
it's closing to the new year and not one translators are kind enough with their present, let's hope 2020 is better for us NTRbros

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
lol no i said i'd try. and i'm not very good at Japanese but i'm gonna try to give it a shot. again i'm only attempting such a feat through sheer determination and love for the art. also I've took so much from the community i feel its time i pay back what i can. first step is getting a copy of the script.

Edit:
After extensive research I've found I cannot translate this vn as much as I wish I could. I lack the required translative skills and knowledge. I hope someday someone can attempt this, but for me; I have failed you all and myself. Forward I will not out right give up. I will still find ways to expand my understanding of the language so I can hopefully help the brave soul who attempts this translation someday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rastafoo