RPGM [Translation Request] [koriamezaiku] Blue Sky Princess Lapisphilia - Scattered in the erotic trap dungeon!? - [RJ01186841]

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Looks like the game runs fine for me, with and without MTool. I have my computer set to Japanese Locale.

For those of you struggling to get locale settings working, you could try a couple of things:

1) First off, try changing the game's folder name to something shorter, and in English. This probably won't fix it, but the folder's name is VERY long, so might be worth trying.

2) There's also this program, which lets you emulate Japanese Locale:
Once installed, just right-click the RPGMaker game you want to launch in Japanese Locale, and there will be a new dropdown tab for Locale Emulator.

Despite MTool working, I would definitely like a legit translation of this game. It uses a custom font, and MTool butchers fonts into a catch-all font type to avoid poor word wrapping in translation. It also causes inconsistent font sizes throughout the dialogue and menus, which is slightly annoying.

On TOP of this, this game utilizes pictures for some of its text... and MTool cannot translate those at all.

+1

yukiqt

Mar 10, 2021
So after TRANSLATING the game with mtool it lags so much its unplayable.
Without translating it works completely fine.
Is there a way to fix that?

After using "restore original text" option it stops lagging >.>