English Title: Legend of the Sea of Oslo
JP Title: オスロの海の伝説
DLsite Link:

TAGS:

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This isn't [Others], it's [Unity].

... which means you can (probably) just slap the Xunity Autotranslator on it if you're fine with MTL. . As is usually the case, the game seems to still work properly. Certain buttons and other images are untranslated but they're easy to figure out. The translation of character names is sometimes inconsistent.

The dev suspects there are still bugs lurking around so he hopes to fix those then add another woman within the next 2 months, so if the game gets updated all you need to do is apply XUAT again.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
How can i get there? And after completed the game, how can i raise the king's trust?

DravenKiller

May 1, 2019
This isn't [Others], it's [Unity].

... which means you can (probably) just slap the Xunity Autotranslator on it if you're fine with MTL. . As is usually the case, the game seems to still work properly. Certain buttons and other images are untranslated but they're easy to figure out. The translation of character names is sometimes inconsistent.

The dev suspects there are still bugs lurking around so he hopes to fix those then add another woman within the next 2 months, so if the game gets updated all you need to do is apply XUAT again.
Didnt know it was Unity. I changed it. Thanks mate. Also didnt know about the unity autotranslator, ill check it out.