Language: Japanese

Download:
Mirrors: - - - - - - -

Preview Images:
RJ187863_img_smp1.jpg RJ187863_img_smp2.jpg RJ187863_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Umm... the translated game title doesn't match with the one inside the image from the OP (if you look at the silhouette, it makes more sense)...
(I guess google translator, because I got the same)

Not much of a fan of RPGM, but there are exceptions, and this one looks like one of them.
Before even posting it, I decided to give it a try... Without understanding anything, I somehow completed it, but am missing parts of the gallery...
Guess I'll have to wait for the translation.

Lkjhj

May 30, 2019
I have never done this, but Im gonna try to translate this and also hope, that you will be able to use the file...
May take a while.

Reactions: Elohim888

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
+1

Lkjhj
What do i need to do with these files?? Just dropped them in the game's folder and nothing happened, dialogues are still in Japanese (didn't go to far into it tho)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
+1

Lkjhj
What do i need to do with these files?? Just dropped them in the game's folder and nothing happened, dialogues are still in Japanese (didn't go to far into it tho)
First you would need to unpack the game files (Game.rgss3a), then replace them with the translated versions.

Here is a pre-patched version for you
女魔王を倒しに行こう!|Lets go defeat the demon king!
English Patched: - - -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
any way you could add a Noppy download or reupload to Mega? i really only trust those two methods for downloading games
Sure, here are some new Mega links

女魔王を倒しに行こう!|Lets go defeat the demon king!
JP -
TL Patch (Lkjhj) -

ENG PATCHED -