Others [Translation Request] Light Wing Senki Extia 3 [VJ013862] [Lusterise]

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
ENG: Light Wing Senki Extia
JP: Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia // 光翼戦姫エクスティア
Link:
Download:

Genre: Restraints, Toys, Transforming Girl, Violation, Urination, Tentacle, Futanari

Summary:
Peace has returned once again after resurrected Ginevra was defeated. Reese goes to visit to her hometown in the other world to check it out after returning from her trip. Meanwhile, Marina and Souma enjoy their lives as lovers as peaceful days return.

However, the monsters appear once again. Then, Katsuragi Marina transforms into ExS-TIA once more and defeats the monsters. Marina and Souma continue fighting to protect everyone. Suddenly, another of the Four Devas, Naiolo, appears before them. Despite countless battles and accumulated growth, ExS-TIA is at mercy of Naiolo's overwhelming power. With the power from her bond with Souma, Marina somehow manages to hold out. How will ExS-TIA fight against the new formidable enemy? The curtain of another battle has risen yet again.

1 (2).jpg 11.jpg 10.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Looks like I was not the only one that discovered this series as of late. I have been playing them through MTL, but an edited translation would be awesome. It is a game from Nexton, I hope MangaGamer translate it sometime.

+1

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
Unsure if it's only me, but all three of your extia anonfile downloads lead to bad gateways. Perhaps something is up with the download link?

Edit: Alright, it seems to have fixed itself. Still don't know what happened, but I got the files. But now I keep getting EAccessviolation errors every so often now.
E2: I got it. Seems it was a region setting issue.

Last edited:

Bomegalulb

Dec 25, 2021

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
I seem to get crashes after a while. Not sure why
Game seems to be crashing at randoms times do you have any idea why that may be ? I checked and it's not related to the patch you provided.
Are you guys still running the game with Locale Emulator?

Even though it's translated, you should still launch it with Locale Emulator or on a system with Japanese Locale as there are some things under the hood that are still in Japanese text.

I played through the game with zero crashes.

What tips me off is the font rendering on that screenshot looks weird.

Mine looks like this

As an aside, if anyone needs walkthroughs for the branching options you can get them here (just shove the walkthrough through Google translate)

Extia3:

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Bomegalulb

Dec 25, 2021
Are you guys still running the game with Locale Emulator?

Even though it's translated, you should still launch it with Locale Emulator or on a system with Japanese Locale as there are some things under the hood that are still in Japanese text.

I played through the game with zero crashes.

What tips me off is the font rendering on that screenshot looks weird.

Mine looks like this

As an aside, if anyone needs walkthroughs for the branching options you can get them here (just shove the walkthrough through Google translate)

Extia3:
The thing is even though I am on japanese locale when I launch the game I get the weird mumbo jumbo characters as if im not on japanese locale, it only happens for this game exstia 1,A and parallel work fine.I figured that might be the reason im crashing that's why I thought of asking and wasting your time since you seem to know more about this games engine than I do.As for the font i changed it myself, one of the many things I tried to get the game to stop crashing.

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
The thing is even though I am on japanese locale when I launch the game I get the weird mumbo jumbo characters as if im not on japanese locale, it only happens for this game exstia 1,A and parallel work fine.I figured that might be the reason im crashing that's why I thought of asking and wasting your time since you seem to know more about this games engine than I do.As for the font i changed it myself, one of the many things I tried to get the game to stop crashing.
Are you possibly using an old DVD/CD version? I'm using the DL version. The directory name literally says ExS-TIA3_DL

But yeah, it sounds like Locale Emulator isn't starting the program properly.

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Are you possibly using an old DVD/CD version? I'm using the DL version. The directory name literally says ExS-TIA3_DL

But yeah, it sounds like Locale Emulator isn't starting the program properly.
I'm running it with Japanese locale and it looks exactly like the example you provided but it still crashes at the same spot the other dude mentioned-

I got my copy from Ryuugames, where did you get yours?

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
ENG: Light Wing Senki Extia
JP: Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia // 光翼戦姫エクスティア
Link:
Download:
Since, well this download link seems to be broken on my end?

Lakan_1571

Nov 13, 2022
Much appreciated for the translations mate, however, I noticed you didn't do one for Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia A. Though, I may have just missed it.

Razexsg

Mar 1, 2023
Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia 3, Eng MTL v1:

I did some minor name cleanups but otherwise left it untouched.

Same tools as the game1 thread, if anyone needs to clean anything up: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-light-wing-senki-extia-vj009415-lusterise.133089/
Hello, can you make mtl translation for new series exs tia? today they released their newest series, you can see the information here

You can download the game at sukebei. I really appreciate it if you help translate it. There the preview, anyway thanks for your hardwok.
cg_03.jpg cg_02.jpg cg_01.jpg