None [Translation Request][Loving Wife x Fornication Fertility Swapping][VJ015816][ANIM.teamMM]

3xzoom

Jun 21, 2021
main_img.jpg
English Title:Loving Wife x Fornication
Fertility Swapping
~Wives at the prime time of conception are in the throes of their carnal desires in search for the seed of a child~
Janpanese Title:愛妻×交姦
妊活スワッピング
~孕み頃の妻たちは子種を求め肉欲の華を咲かせる~
Romaji Title:Aisai x Koukan
Ninkatsu Swapping
~Haramigoro no Tsuma-tachi wa Kodane o Motome Nikuyoku no Hana o Sakaseru~

LINK
  • DATABASE: ,
  • SHOP: ,
  • OFFICAL:

DESCRIPTTON
The Kajiura couple, Kouki and Risa were trying their best to have a child.
However, it didn't go well because Kouki wasn't able to get an erection and Risa's body wasn't responding to her husband.
In the end, they returned to their usual day-to-day life.

But they didn't want to let it stay like this anymore, so they tried to learn more about a marriage couple sexual intercourse.
That was when they found out about the "sex seminar". Kouki tried to convince his wife to attend this sex seminar.
His wife was negative about it at first, but became convinced after listening to the explanation from the instructor.
At the seminar, they eventually met the Sonoda couple, Yousuke and Shiho, and participated in a group session.
Both couples discussed their sexual troubles and got along really well, even kept in touch with each other outside the seminar.

And then one day, as part of the course, the participants had to exchange their partners with each other.

Thus begins the path of willingly swapping...
[Translated and edited from the ](Summary copy from )

GENRE
Married Woman, Married Person, Underwear, Internal Cumshot, Pregnancy / Impregnation, Orgy Sex, Big Breasts
Swinging, FFM Threesome, MMF Threesome, Double Penetration, Anal Intercourse, Pregnancy Sex

anime_01 (1).gif anime_02 (1).gif
anime_03 (2).gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rgnar62

3xzoom

Jun 21, 2021
As today marks its first anniversary, I still have my hope high, my staff stiff.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I know that people hate MTL but better than anything in SVN you have a translation with sugoi drop the files inside the game I know it's not the best but something solves it for now until someone decides to translate it
They have many more visual novels published using sugoi, if you like it, support them.

Also say that this translation is not mine, I only put a public link, it is not a translation to make a thread but a fix until someone decides to officially translate it

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: 3xzoom

3xzoom

Jun 21, 2021
I know that people hate MTL but better than anything in SVN you have a translation with sugoi drop the files inside the game I know it's not the best but something solves it for now until someone decides to translate it
What a great Christmas's present, thank you.

MTL has come a long way, since ChatGPT step up the game.
Once fluent enough, its all good to me.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
They have many more visual novels published using sugoi, if you like it, support them.

Also say that this translation is not mine, I only put a public link, it is not a translation to make a thread but a fix until someone decides to officially translate it
Can you share the file here please? I can't download it, download link is not working.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Can you share the file here please? I can't download it, download link is not working.
Go to the page and press the button that says machine translation under shop there you should do a direct download if you can't, use another search engine or see if something on your computer or mobile is blocking the download

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Go to the page and press the button that says machine translation under shop there you should do a direct download if you can't, use another search engine or see if something on your computer or mobile is blocking the download
Thanks, something was blocking the link. So the game needs to be buy right? No cracked link around there?