Reactions: Aishansey

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017

unfortunately only in Russian...

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
0.4 Russian...

Some help:

Shoot the magenta text. Type in the Russian keyboard and then use the online translator to English. And it can be played as well. Otherwise, there is little text that can not be understood because the game gives you the next steps. There is a "harder" decision:
two policemen ... they will suck them in the first response, knock them off at the second, talk to the third one. Well the third is the right decision ...

Reactions: Mikedazz1

abababqwer

Jul 19, 2018
I have translated the gamefiles (ver 0.6) with googletanslator for my own.
I can share it for all who are not afraight of weird language, sometimes exchanged pronouns and have a creative mind, if the text does not say anything at all. But you could get the overall story.

you should be fine with extracting the zip in the game folder (if there are allready rpy files. otherwise you need to get them in the arichve.rpa with rpatool.py).

Messi81

Feb 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "Rock Hound, message: 912636, membre: 679873"]
Le gars qui a posté ce fil le met continuellement à jour donc ... Tout ce que vous avez à faire est d'attendre 1 à 2 semaines.
[/CITATION]

ArkadiyVicont

Oct 4, 2018
ver 0.9 tranlated but not very well. Write me comment if it works and I need to continue the translation.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
It seems that a version 1.2 was released like 20 days ago
Please SomeBody Translate This Game. [Just Translated V0.9]
This Game Is Masterpiece. That's Best. Really.

abababqwer

Jul 19, 2018
you could get the 1.1 Version in English here:

I had written a script to translate the textfiles to english with googletanslator. I could do this for V1.2, but this translation is very poor and needs some creativity or knowledge in the russian language, if you want to understand everything.

Edit: After Downloading I noticed it is russian. I'll try to translate V1.2 with google translator

Edit2: I have a working google translation, but expect poor language and probably bugs. (not played through)
To use it, just backup all rpy files in LustCity/game and delete all .rpyc (not rpy1 or rpyc1). Then extract the zip in this folder and overwrite all.
v1.2

Edit3: New translation Files, the last ones missed out most of Rei's and Sophia's part.

Edit4: Corrected some Errors/Crashes/Images names while playing (probably not all)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2704656

I'm waiting for English version Android APK plzzz help..