RPGM [Translation request] Lust Friend - [Muni workshop]

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
I had hoped that this would be translated by those that worked on Lust Grimm, but only time will tell since they were on another project the last I checked.

Sextrap

Oct 24, 2017
Well I hope someone can translate it soon, BFRPG is my favourite genre for H-games and Lust Grimm had a good plot and some interesting twists so I want to understand this one too.

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018

=Together= is the group that translated Lust Grimm and I'm sure they'll work on Lust Friend afterwards.
If you don't like waiting, you could see if someone is willing to post the text files to translate. RPGmaker MV is easy enough to translate after the game is unpacked

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I looked into this, but fuck me that's a big project. Well over 10,000 entries. It would take me MONTHS to translate that myself. It's really the type of project that needs a team.

123Teddy123

Nov 10, 2017
From their Patreon, it looks like =Together= just finished their translation on [The World A Robot Girl Dream Of], and they are currently deciding on a new translation.

If they do an open poll or Patreon poll, now might be a good time to suggest Lust Friend!

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
this link is for the japanese one(duh)
The top option starts a new game. The first question that comes up after that is Japanese (top) or English (bottom). It seems however that even selecting English, only maybe about 1/3 of the npc text is English, computer translated, and none of the items or menu options are.

I liked the first one plenty. Just got done beating it. I may try decrypting this one and running it through a translator. It'd take awhile because there's enough entries to get IP banned from the translator service a few times, and I have no means to change my ip with my current isp. Also with a game like this it may be better to wait if someone's working on a real English translation, being a rpg with an actual story, and the inherent problems translating Japanese and English. I'll probably try it though.

Reactions: PoeTato

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I ran it through google using translator++
The game is all in English (machine translated) with a few words here and there that didn't translate. But....
The game keeps crashing, when I enter the tower, or some, but not all, of the buildings, the game stops and shows a screen saying:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'split' of null

I don't know much about this. Maybe there some symbol somewhere meant to split text or differentiate between in-game text and code that the translator is messing up? If anyone has any experience with this or could give advice, I'd be willing to poke around on it a little.

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
+1
=Together= are now working on another game maybe they will translate it, maybe not :confused:
anyway, if someone could clean up a mtl it would be awesome :p