RPGM [Translation Request] Magic Contract [RJ01103386] [TriplePlay]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
MC1.png
ENG Title: Magic Contract
JP Title: Magic Contract
DLCode: RJ01103386
LINK: , , , (MultiLink better), (MultiLink Worse Slow)
Full gallery save included
Circle
Support the circleYou can also support with DL Points
Release date
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size879.55MB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

• (625.52MB)

Product summary
【story】
Simical, a powerful man, suddenly appears in front of Ahuma and Fili, who are childhood friends but less than lovers.
The two were noticed and decided to take on a battle proposed by Simical in order to receive a recommendation to join a guild in the city.
However, the game ends up being played with the condition that if he loses, he will give Philly to his girlfriend's lover.
Will Afuma be able to win the battle and protect the future and Philly?
[Types of H & Situations]

This work has a lot of soft H.
Forced exposure, shameful cosplay, outdoor masturbation, massage, photo sessions, etc. As

the competition and relationship progresses, actual acts involving penetration begin...
[With or without pubic hair]

In this work, you can choose whether the heroines have pubic hair or not.
Please set each according to your own ideals and enjoy.
[Basic system]

In order to win the decisive battle with Simical, move to various locations on the map and have repeated conversations.
Then, increase the overall strength of your team by bringing in the necessary people.
It is also important to get the hints you need to win the game.
[Product contents and precautions]
□Product version overview━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━
・Approximately 30 basic CGs
, over 60 H scenes in total,
7 endings
, and a reminiscence room (all can be unlocked by clearing any √)
Estimated play time: 3 to 5 hours (varies depending on individual reading speed) )

□Contents of the trial version
━━━━━━ ━━
・Play range: Prologue + 1st round
・H scene: 6 scenes ・
Reminiscence mode available

□Notes━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
・This work is produced by Maker MV.
 If you are unsure about the operation, we recommend checking the trial version before purchasing.
- Screen size is 1280 x 720.  - We strongly recommend that you register as a member before making a purchase
, as you will be able to re-download the software when updates or bugs are fixed .
PICS
MC1.png MC2.png MC3.jpg MC4.jpg MC5.jpg MC6.png

Last edited:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
This is a MTL -google translate-, applied on the demo version. Commands below might work on bought product too, though. Parts may be untranslated, I skipped anything that could belong to a filename. Keep a backup, not guaranteed bug free, lines may be too long. extract the zip in the www directory

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
+1 for a translation giving more care than MTL poetry. Sure you can more or less figure out what you're doing but this game would be greatly improved by a proper translation.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
The problem is that the sentences are broken mid sentence. That is how this RPGM is coded. Then, if you translate you get errors. I can extract the whole sentences in order of the game now, then I could redo the MTL for an improvement of that. But ideally there should be a correction by someone with knowledge of Japanese or a deepL translation.

Problem is then how to place these translated sentences back in place of the existing Japanese game line sections. It is probably doable, I have tougher problems to solve at work, but I don't really like the ungrateful reactions here. They do not deserve my free time.