[Translation Request] Magical Girl Tetra

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Title: Magical Girl Tetra: Two Flowers That Bend in Captivity
Developer Website:
Language: English (MTL is fine for this one though)
Sample:

1638759478191.png 1638759512788.png
1638759591722.png 1638759648838.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proudly presented by circle group Yaminabedaiichikantai.
I noticed this was the only one of the 4 Magical Girl games that wasn't requested on this website. So I'm adding it here now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.1 including scripts.

Known Issues:
Quit button in the in-game menu does not work. It already doesn't work in the original Japanese Game. "Go to title" works fine though.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: initial google translate release.
1.1: edited DeepL update.

Last edited: