[Translation Request] マネジメント (Eng. title: Management)

rencrow

Oct 10, 2017
Hi, I know this is from a year ago now but I wanted to share what I made. I am not fluent with japanese and I made this like 2 years ago where I was just starting to learn japanese so there might be a lot of errors and whatnot. Here are the list of things I translated:

• Tachibana - Training Camp Day 2 Event
  • Tachibana - After the Tournament Event
  • Tanaka - Peeping Event
  • Tanaka - First Time (Bathroom) Event
  • Tanaka - Summer Event
  • Tanaka - Okinawa Event
  • Tanaka - Outdoor Christmas Event
  • Tanaka - Train Car Sex Event
  • Tanaka - After the Tournament Event

I remember I translated more of this like the teacher events but the program I use at that time to translate this game kept on crashing and all the progress that I made is gone, it's also the reason why I stopped.

Anyway here's the download link:

Just put it on the data folder and you should be fine.
I recommend just going to the recollection mode to view the events.

Last edited:

magenero299

Sep 10, 2020
Hi, I know this is from a year ago now but I wanted to share what I made. I am not fluent with japanese and I made this like 2 years ago where I was just starting to learn japanese so there might be a lot of errors and whatnot. Here are the list of things I translated:

• Tanaka - Peeping Event
  • Tanaka - Summer Event
  • Tanaka - Okinawa Event

I remember I translated more of this like the teacher events but the program I use at that time to translate this game kept on crashing and all the progress that I made is gone, it's also the reason why I stopped.

I understand that you don't have the translation patch of the teacher. But do you have the translated lines of the teacher in a word doc or something?

rencrow

Oct 10, 2017
I understand that you don't have the translation patch of the teacher. But do you have the translated lines of the teacher in a word doc or something?
Sadly I don't have it. I translated the texts directly into the game, I didn't wrote it down on a doc or a txt file. I used Wolf RPG Editor which allows me to edit and translate. Doing it directly was easier for me rather than writing it somewhere else first and then into the editor is too much work and time consuming for me at that time (I was a lazy bean), that I hoped I never would have done since the editor just kept crashing and actually took more of my time and energy. :censored:

Reactions: magenero299

magenero299

Sep 10, 2020
Sadly I don't have it. I translated the texts directly into the game, I didn't wrote it down on a doc or a txt file. I used Wolf RPG Editor which allows me to edit and translate. Doing it directly was easier for me rather than writing it somewhere else first and then into the editor is too much work and time consuming for me at that time (I was a lazy bean), that I hoped I never would have done since the editor just kept crashing and actually took more of my time and energy. :censored:
I understand. Thanks for answering.

Nopeeeeeeeeeee

Jul 16, 2021
I know this is late but how do I use the file that you translated. I put it on Data but it still look the same.
Note: I use Wofl RPG and kinda stupid in Coding. Sorry for annoying you like this.

MisterCobalt

Dec 6, 2021
Is this in English? Because I've been playing it and I've yet to see anything translated except the menu screen. Are you supposed to make it so far into the game to see the translation. I'm sorry, but I'm so lost. I'd like to play the game, but I have no idea what's going on.

hidekiiithannn

Jun 11, 2022

• Tanaka - Peeping Event
  • Tanaka - Summer Event
  • Tanaka - Okinawa Event

hiii. i hope ur doing great today. how do i put the file in the game??