Unity None [Translation Request] Man's Dignity/男性の尊厳 [RJ01073181] [好色仙人です]

Mr. Stealyourwife

Mar 7, 2023
ENG title : Man's Dignity
JP title : 男性の尊厳
Game Link :
Circle Link :
Tags :
Male Protagonist, Breasts, Cuckoldry (Netori), Internal Cumshot, Breast Sex, Blowjob / Fellatio, Blonde Hair, Big Breasts
Language : Japanese

Basically, a game where you compete with your friend and trying to steal your friend's wife
Description(MTL)
"I'm not the problem, Marie is just too good for anyone to last!" he said, by way of excuse.
Devising a way to prove this, he said to me provocatively:
"Why don't you check out Marie's technique?"
"But you might ejaculate prematurely~" he smirked.
I said, "Hey, you're going too far, you've got to be kidding," but Marie interrupted me.
"Who's kidding? Yamazaki is serious, he has a responsibility to protect his male dignity," she said.
"Marie will make you regret it," Yamazaki said proudly. Without waiting for my reaction, Marie took off my underwear and the competition began.
"Marie, you'll definitely win!" Yamazaki cheered.​

Last edited:
Reactions: danken

danken

Jul 1, 2017
This game seems to already have english version, but all the links to the game, including that one, seem to be without fixes, and nasty resolution bug prevents me from starting the game. According to DLsite, it was fixed Sep/03.

Mr. Stealyourwife

Mar 7, 2023
This game seems to already have english version, but all the links to the game, including that one, seem to be without fixes, and nasty resolution bug prevents me from starting the game. According to DLsite, it was fixed Sep/03.
I just realized it, and I can't find the new patch. I hope someone can upload it and make a new thread.