RPGM None [Translation Request] 無知っ娘マオと堕落の街

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
1.png

Title: 無知っ娘マオと堕落の街
Group: Entanglement
Release date: May/13/2022
Original Language: Japanese
Genre : Female Protagonist, Knee Socks, Cuckoldry (Netorare), Internal Cumshot ,Sexual Training, Shame/Humiliation, Tiny Breasts, Tanned Skin/Suntan
DLsite
:
Link Sukebei:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 31, 2018
Was just about to post a request for it, i really hope someone makes a translation for it, would be fine with mtl but am atleast hoping for a edited mtl. also posting incase someone posts a save here because i am not playing the game without a translation.

Reactions: Dakaru

Jan 15, 2018
Does anybody know what you're supposed to do in this game?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out, you're supposed to just use up all the healing to get the scenes every time you go back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philjd

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Does anybody know what you're supposed to do in this game?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out, you're supposed to just use up all the healing to get the scenes every time you go back.
it's not that simple apparently, tried using all the heals up then returning both voluntarily and also by dying, but,.. no joy...?

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
seems like you just have to skip days by going in and out, you dont have to bother with the whole dying proccess
I've tried that, doesn't work for me.... :(

ok, new character, complete prologue. Enter dungeon, go into 'first part', leave - back to 'partner', some emotes flash up, back 'home', 3 options:-
1) go direct to dungeon
2) go to 'guild' (?)
3) do not leave house.
Tried multiple ways of combining 1 and 2, but never get beyond what looks to be an initial set of responses from the npc in the guild (or another town walkthrough after the first 'game start' one?

Jul 31, 2018
so i am playing with mtl on it's pretty shitty but the game is atleast playable, you have to get to certain floors and pass a few days? i think it's 5 days for every floor for example 3rd floor and 25 days and maybe use the free potions you get everyday? i think there was 1 scene where the condition was to use 30 potions, could be wrong tho the mtl is very bad.