Unity [Translation Request]Married Woman Touched-Hazuki-Sleep

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So here's the trial version, and two screenshots of things...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Married Woman Touched ~Hazuki-~ Sleep trial with auto translator -

The auto translator may take a second or two to translate, and needs internet to translate new text. The mosaic is reduced with a auto decensor, if you delete it there's a mosaic over the panties. So probably one mosaic as part of the art, and one over top.

Inside is a zip of just the patch it should work on the full game.

Levi29

Jan 22, 2018
anyone have the full game ?
Found a link for rapid gator and keep 2 share but it’s premium only tho

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Premium downloads from places like DIDShare have always been fake I'm afraid. If you see that style file name, and the game isn't somewhere like Anime-Sharing too I wouldn't get your hopes up.

artur444

Nov 17, 2020
So here's the trial version, and two screenshots of things...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Married Woman Touched ~Hazuki-~ Sleep trial with auto translator -

The auto translator may take a second or two to translate, and needs internet to translate new text. The mosaic is reduced with a auto decensor, if you delete it there's a mosaic over the panties. So probably one mosaic as part of the art, and one over top.

Inside is a zip of just the patch it should work on the full game.
it s a dull game?

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
it is up here :

problem is you need a premium account and i cant find a leech site for it

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Unless you've actually gotten things from there before it could be another fake, it's still not on Anime-Sharing.
The torrents from S-hentai are real they are also posted on sukebei.nyaa.si under the name with the +++ symbol on the name

but i have never used any other then the torrent downloads so im not sure

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Unless you've actually gotten things from there before it could be another fake, it's still not on Anime-Sharing.
I always hated those fucking premium download websites that throttle the fuck out of your DL speed. These people need to be reported somewhere........ I say that on a pirating website.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
I always hated those fucking premium download websites that throttle the fuck out of your DL speed. These people need to be reported somewhere........ I say that on a pirating website.
in the past it owuld not be hard to find a premium leech site but the are so many fake asswipes out there now and days