RPGM [Translation Request] Maze Labirynth [Oroboy]

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
■ Story Somewhere in the world, there is a dungeon that is said to be blessed with children if both men and women capture it. A pair of adventurer parents and children are about to enter the dungeon ... ■ Game content It is a simple dungeon that solves gimmicks and progresses, and there is no battle at all. 12 stages in total 15 basic CGs There is a message skip window clear function After clearing, there is a scene recollection room As a bonus, there are 7 types of standing picture differences

Hoping to see this translated.
Went and bought it here is the download link:

Last edited:

mortein1994

Jun 1, 2017
I've taken the time to translate the game. All praise goes to the one who bought the game and shared it here.
I'm a noob at translating but I think I did a good job. Don't worry it's not MTL it's fully edited to understand.
Here is the data folder just replace it with to the games data folder which is inside the www folder.

Note - As I'm a noob I haven't translated the menus and stuff almost all story dialogue is translated. Also I didn't bother translating the recollection room scenes.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you so much for translating this mortein, you did great! :love:

I was getting a "failed to load" error for a few sound files, while using the version posted here in the OP, apparently their names got messed up. I managed to fix it by finding the mis-named files in another place, and placing them in the game folder. I figured I'll post them here for anyone who had encountered the same issue.

Simply extract the files into the "www" folder inside the game folder.

zlodey

Apr 25, 2017
I was getting a "failed to load" error for a few sound files, while using the version posted here in the OP, apparently their names got messed up. I managed to fix it by finding the mis-named files in another place, and placing them in the game folder. I figured I'll post them here for anyone who had encountered the same issue.
You forgot the お風呂・温泉01.rpgmvo file

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
You forgot the お風呂・温泉01.rpgmvo file
I've played the game from beginning to end, and this file didn't pop up for me during the play-through or give me any trouble.
Did it crash your game?

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
Keyword "most". Still not a full translation which is what I would like. Don't act like an ass for no reason.
I've translated the rest of it, everything should be translated now.

- Translated Recollection Room
- Translated Missing Collection Pictures
- Translated Menu and all the different options
- Fixed a few translation errors (hope you don't mind mortein1994)
- Fixed a little sound bug, there should be no more weird failed to load errors anymore (hopefully)
- Created some new title screen in english (tried to keep it close to the original)

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
I've translated the rest of it, everything should be translated now.

- Translated Recollection Room
- Translated Missing Collection Pictures
- Translated Menu and all the different options
- Fixed a few translation errors (hope you don't mind mortein1994)
- Fixed a little sound bug, there should be no more weird failed to load errors anymore (hopefully)
- Created some new title screen in english (tried to keep it close to the original)

You're a rockstar mate.