Others None [Translation Request] Mermaid's Nutrition [G-RJ210049][v2.00] [TripleBunny]

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
01.png
TITLE : にんぎょさんのえいようぶくろ
ENG title Mermaid's Nutrition

Developer : TripleBunny
LINK :

Description : ver.2.00
A cute little story about a mermaid looking for her "FOOD" in the summer and what happen after that
its a 11-12 scene game that evolve photo and dialog with a slight animation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i downloaded it from hentai-sharing.net

what i am asking is a good translate for it
Right now i am Translating it but i am just using google trans

Btw the game file is hidden inside the .exe file
1657768791201.png
but one friend told me if you change the .exe to .zip you can get extract what is inside and edit it
sadly i dont know how to revert it back after the edit :(

but luckily 1657768877523.png can open the game without reverting it back so i had no problem translateing it
you can find the script(what need to be edit in the dialog) in > 1657768919977.png > 1657768986069.png > and inside there is .ks file type you can just open them with note or txt program and start edit the lines

i uploaded the original scenario file i hope someone can translate it if you are to lazy to download the game

and maybe after that someone make a good post about the game and add her to this lovely site

Sample pictures :
1657820811379.png 1657820910148.png 1657820995443.png 1657821079547.png 1657821160598.png

Last edited:

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
to be fair i dont know what i should do or even what this game english name is xD
like i tryed to translate it but i dont think that is the name i am looking for

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Switch the DLSite language to English and it does have a English name, Mermaid's Nutrition. And overview...

An adventure-style game about observing a mermaid's precious meal time.
*Contains no depictions of regular sex.

Guess she just milks the shota, the translation request rules are pinned at the top of the section.

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
from the same artist this game work the same 1657957159015.png but i didnt find the tyrano.exe to open it after i translate it
so i would love if someone can help me with that if you can

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Incredibly disappointing...
It skips over the only parts that actually matter. (THREE TIMES)
Waste of my money...

(Edit)

Also, no need, just use MTool.

Last edited:

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
Hey! do you have the download link for this game: Succubus Onee-san kara wa Nigerarenai?
i already translate the game i said about the succobus game
but i have virus issue < even tho its not actually false-positive virus
but the admin said he cant upload it here as it will make other complain about

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
fun fact
i already translate both game as no one cared to do it
but now i am retranslate the mermid game as i feel like i could do better trans
than the old one and thenyou will see the game soon in the latest updates

however even tho you will find the mermid game
you will not find the succubus game as it contain fales-positive virus ( its act as virus but it does no harm )

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
oky buddy translate is done just waiting for my lovely friend BaasB to join the show :) so he can upload the game for me :)
Thank you, I've been hoping for a translation of this game for a long time. Please tell me, what is the status of the translate? Can I download this already, anywhere?
And also, how is the translation was implemented into the game? I want to try to translate it from English into my native language, and u say u have a problem with ".zip to .exe" operation. I will be grateful for any answer.
Google translate.

Last edited:

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
Thank you, I've been hoping for a translation of this game for a long time. Please tell me, what is the status of the translate? Can I download this already, anywhere?
And also, how is the translation was implemented into the game? I want to try to translate it from English into my native language, and u say u have a problem with ".zip to .exe" operation. I will be grateful for any answer.
Google translate.
i already replayed to you in the other post
but if you are asking about how i translate it
yes i use alot of site to make sure about the words i use while trans
and of course i used google trans and deebL and other
as for the program it was called translator++ you can search for it

MGEfan

Dec 7, 2020
i already replayed to you in the other post
but if you are asking about how i translate it
yes i use alot of site to make sure about the words i use while trans
and of course i used google trans and deebL and other
as for the program it was called translator++ you can search for it
Thank you. I also saw your post, but forgot to delete that message

Aztexc123421

Feb 26, 2023
I'll take the initiative and translate this shit called Mermaid's Nutrition into Spanish because it's easier and if anyone wants to translate it into English they're welcome, I'm just doing some tests to see what happens, good luck to me.

sleepylolash

Aug 31, 2021
I'll take the initiative and translate this shit called Mermaid's Nutrition into Spanish because it's easier and if anyone wants to translate it into English they're welcome, I'm just doing some tests to see what happens, good luck to me.
i already translated it tho
not the best but i am sure its better than machine trans
but if you wanna trans it to your own lang good luck