Others Partial [Translation Request] Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~ (hakkaku)

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
1596203241198.png

Title: Mission Mermaiden ~Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters~

Creator: hakkaku

DL Site Game Link:

DL Site Creators Link:

Game Type: side scroller, platformer

Genre Tags: Female Protagonist, SF, Masturbation, Restraint, Hypnosis, Machine Sex, Interspecies Sex, Transforming Girl

FFloyd

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah highly support Darkragas idea, also where is it possible to download original game, to be sure is it worth real money?

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
There's a mega link provided by channel Leonora's debauchery.

And how do you vote in these?
You just write +1 and you're done?
yes, and commenting on threads also puts that thread on your watchlist so you get notifications when someone else comments on it.

Reactions: Henty_Panty

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I've tried the raw translated with autotranslator... And it's worth it, not gonna lie... And yes, it's a bit overrated but it's definitely a great game, the size is not that big either... But if the devs put more enemies than what's on the game now... Oh boy it would be one of the masterpiece!
But yeah it's quite difficult to be defeated unless you're purposely trying to be defeated, and higher difficulty bosses can almost one shot you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, it's a fun journey!

Reactions: Skyzenski
Aug 22, 2018
+1

Played through the game in Japanese - it's a platformer so being untranslated isn't as much of a dealbreaker as, say, a JRPG (cough, Tales of Undercrust). Still, would be nice to have a translation.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
There's a partial translation patch on ULMF that works for the current version - it only actually translates the content that was in one of the demos, everything else you'd have to enable a machine-translation engine for (press alt+0 in the patched game and pick an engine).

Of note, a slight tweak of the AutoTranslator config is needed (TextGetterCompatibilityMode needs to be set to True), otherwise you can't buy stuff and status descriptions won't work.

Apparently the game's creator is also looking into translating the game into English and Chinese officially as an update, so we might just want to wait-and-see.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
For those using the XUnity-AutoTranslator 'patch' on ULMF, I've taken it upon myself to translate a bit (okay, a lot) more of the game. I did so by letting AutoTranslator machine-translate it and then editing the results in the text file. I'm probably still missing a few bits and pieces here and there, but it's closer to 100% than what's on ULMF.

The file in the ZIP goes in "<GameFolder>/AutoTranslator/Translation/en/". Everything below "----EDITED MTL STARTS HERE----" in the text file is what I did, the rest is all from the ULMF patch, credit where credit's due.

This is for the latest version on DLSite (the update that went up August 10th), which has had several small text changes compared to the download in this thread. I encourage supporting the creator and buying the game, it's utterly worth it even if you play through it in moonrunes.

I do still hope the game's creator follows through on making an official translation.

UPDATE: There were a few things still untranslated - notably, a boss-only status effect and a few achievements. These things have now been added. I'm fairly sure it's done now, apart from the achievement hints (because for the life of me I can't seem to get AutoTranslator to ignore numbers).

Last edited: