[Translation Request]Momoko hyaku retsu kobushi

Aug 20, 2018
Maybe you should post more Information.
So that maybe the Person who is Searching for something new to Translate actually knows what this is.
Posting only the Mega-Link and Title of the Game(?) is not that "Helpfull".
Give us a Link to the Game(where its being sold), maybe even some Screenshots.
Something like these two:
Example 1 Example 2
But i mean its not that necessary but would be more appealing for people i guess and also would be nice to know what exactly we're downloading. But then again we could also Google but it would save some time. :coffee:
Edit: Just like that perfect. Now we atleast now what the Game looks like. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Maybe you should post more Information.
So that maybe the Person who is Searching for something new to Translate actually knows what this is.
Posting only the Mega-Link and Title of the Game(?) is not that "Helpfull".
Give us a Link to the Game(where its being sold), maybe even some Screenshots.
Something like these two:
Example 1 Example 2
But i mean its not that necessary but would be more appealing for people i guess and also would be nice to know what exactly we're downloading. But then again we could also Google but it would save some time. :coffee:
Edit: Just like that perfect. Now we atleast now what the Game looks like. :)
Done with adding pictures, but I can't really add anything on the devs or an official game page because I cannot find it. I think the devs go by Tifa Tank, but googling that simply brings up search results relating to Final Fantasy 7, even if you add hentai to the search. I'm willing to wager the game's page is entirely in Japanese, which would explain why I can't find it through English searches, just like what happened with another translation request I made a while back.

Aug 20, 2018
Done with adding pictures, but I can't really add anything on the devs or an official game page because I cannot find it. I think the devs go by Tifa Tank, but googling that simply brings up search results relating to Final Fantasy 7, even if you add hentai to the search. I'm willing to wager the game's page is entirely in Japanese, which would explain why I can't find it through English searches, just like what happened with another translation request I made a while back.
Found it:
But i mean the link to the Shop is not that necessary, i think pictures would be more than enough since then you kinda know what kind of Game it is and how it looks like.
And wow the Game seems pretty old. Its from 2013.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
I found a thread for wife game, now i give my knowledge.
in English i believe the game is called Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2
on twitter the creator goes by 闘志力 or tou4lock. hes on pixiv also by 闘志.

this is a link to the game on dlsite.
The game failed to start, do you have this issue?
if you are on windows 7 go into Control Panel > System > Advanced Tab > Performance Settings > Data execution prevention and add the EXE for the game to the list of exceptions.

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
I found a thread for wife game, now i give my knowledge.
in English i believe the game is called Hundred Furious Fist Momoko: Wonderful Pink 2
on twitter the creator goes by 闘志力 or tou4lock. hes on pixiv also by 闘志.

this is a link to the game on dlsite.

if you are on windows 7 go into Control Panel > System > Advanced Tab > Performance Settings > Data execution prevention and add the EXE for the game to the list of exceptions.
Yeaaa that didn't work at all.