Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1677074939089.png
Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese with very bad MTL

Instructions/Information
I'm creating this thread in the hopes that we can get a better translation than what we currently have of this magnificent game.

Download
https://f95zone.to/threads/moms-report-v1-0-autonoe.55749/
Jap:

Last edited:
Reactions: fucetomons

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Shisaye Any chance you could work your magic on this?? Another game with MTL from the forgotten age of translating with rocks and stones.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Might be a bit difficult to get this one up and running.

Given the sheer size of this game, it's not only difficult to do a non-MTL of this game, but the content (shota) of the game may be hard to keep this from the mods due to the rules of this site. I translated another one of this dev's games (Maman's Dungeon) and it was removed by mods, which is the main reason why I haven't publicly released my nearly completed translation of another of its games (Maman's Breaker).

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Shisaye Any chance you could work your magic on this?? Another game with MTL from the forgotten age of translating with rocks and stones.
Normally I wouldn't touch that, but supposedly the mods approved this one, so if you just want a SLRMTL, fine.
1677086024061.png

• Love
Reactions: Nerro

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
But I would need the latest version of the game. There was a content update.
1677086398935.png

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Might be a bit difficult to get this one up and running.

Given the sheer size of this game, it's not only difficult to do a non-MTL of this game, but the content (shota) of the game may be hard to keep this from the mods due to the rules of this site. I translated another one of this dev's games (Maman's Dungeon) and it was removed by mods, which is the main reason why I haven't publicly released my nearly completed translation of another of its games (Maman's Breaker).
Game was already approved and has its own game thread so it should be fine.

But I would need the latest version of the game. There was a content update.
View attachment 2409272
I was about to buy it but then I realized literally the only thing different is they added an instant-death item.
1677097922603.png

I can't justify spending 10$ for that -.-' Is it really neccecary?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Game was already approved and has its own game thread so it should be fine.

I was about to buy it but then I realized literally the only thing different is they added an instant-death item.
View attachment 2409676

1677099163448.png
Just checked jap version I'm linking to in the OP and it seems to have the item that was put in the update. So I think we're all good? Shisaye :)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2409676

I don't know if there are bugfixes in there as well and I don't really want to produce something someone who actually bought the game cannot use.
I mean I would hope that someone at some point did actually buy the game and maybe they would be willing to share it here.
You could also ask in the game thread about it.

Obviously I'm not asking you to buy the game for me.
I wouldn't even play this beyond testing basic functions for 5 minutes.
And I also do not think that an SLRMTL is even remotely good enough to justify a purchase on that basis.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't know if there are bugfixes in there as well and I don't really want to produce something someone who actually bought the game cannot use.
I mean I would hope that someone at some point did actually buy the game and maybe they would be willing to share it here.
You could also ask in the game thread about it.

Obviously I'm not asking you to buy the game for me.
I wouldn't even play this beyond testing basic functions for 5 minutes.
And I also do not think that an SLRMTL is even remotely good enough to justify a purchase on that basis.
Well I checked the jap version in the OP and it does has the Self-destruct item that was implemented in the update and it works. Even tho the version number is still 1.0. Could it be that the update was so minor, it didn't warrant a change in version number?

1677100301210.png

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well I checked the jap version in the OP and it does has the Self-destruct item that was implemented in the update and it works. Even tho the version number is still 1.0. Could it be that the update was so minor, it didn't warrant a change in version number?

View attachment 2409762
I'm sorry, but unless the dev got really drunk and made a dlsite update notice without actually uploading anything, that is pretty much impossible.
I've also downloaded from a different source (on anime-sharing) that is specifically dated to Jan/30/2019, 1 day after release, 4 days before the update was published on dlsite Feb/03/2019.
It's not just similar to the one you linked in the op, the files are literally identical.
I have no idea what the self dmg item is supposed to be if it's not the suicide one, but it doesn't make sense that we have the update 4 days before it got published.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but unless the dev got really drunk and made a dlsite update notice without actually uploading anything, that is pretty much impossible.
I've also downloaded from a different source (on anime-sharing) that is specifically dated to Jan/30/2019, 1 day after release, 4 days before the update was published on dlsite Feb/03/2019.
It's not just similar to the one you linked in the op, the files are literally identical.
I have no idea what the self dmg item is supposed to be if it's not the suicide one, but it doesn't make sense that we have the update 4 days before it got published.
Ah well, okay. If anyone happen to have the updated version of the game, please share so we can have a better translation :)