[Translation Request] My best friend's mother Kumiko She taught me everything from the position of the hole to the way she's crawling

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019

RJ213180_img_main.jpg

RJ213180_img_smp5.jpg

Cheating Wife Adventure ,

Since my encounter with my best friend's mother and my first year of elementary school children's desires, my first love partner that "Yuka" has been thinking is
 the mother "Kumiko" of my best friend " Rongari" of the same age.

The days have passed since I fell in love with a married woman who was literally as old as a parent and child, and the day and day will flow, and in
 this summer, it will be finally connected in a frightening manner.

Under the condition that it never breaks Kumiko's family, it is
 the days of the affair sex that has a partner of the first experience and pours in all of the young sexual desire.

Even though she gets close to knowing her mother's affair, she
 cheats to keep it secret and repeats sex with Kumiko.

Kumiko, who enjoyed the cosplay of sailor suit
 , burma , yukata and bridal gown, came to plead with a child of curiosity as if he wanted to be jealousy-of

the ovulation day while being watched by a son and a close friend, Ryusei As a result,
 Kumiko's eggs accept curiosity sperm ... ....

Last edited:

Snarddoom

Dec 3, 2018
I can translate from "not my native language" English into American English. I am currently doing so for another game producer. But I can only do that...I can neither speak, nor read, any other language or alphabet. The page you directed me above was entirely in Japanese (I'm guessing) and Google translate could do nothing with it. Once you get it into English, contact member "Snarddoom" (me) and I can polish it up for you.

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019

I can translate from "not my native language" English into American English. I am currently doing so for another game producer. But I can only do that...I can neither speak, nor read, any other language or alphabet. The page you directed me above was entirely in Japanese (I'm guessing) and Google translate could do nothing with it. Once you get it into English, contact member "Snarddoom" (me) and I can polish it up for you.