Unity (Translation Request) Natsuki Minazuki Is On Loan!/皆月夏希は貸出中!

dopelz

Aug 12, 2019
Looking for someone to help translate this game:

Site:
Dev: /
Genre:
Twitter:

Summary
Natsumi Minazuki is working part time as a house cleaner,
but she's been troubled by some clients who won't stop sexually harassing her.
Her husband Yuta suggests she do some cuckoldry play, and while Natsumi is hesitant,
things progress quickly...

RJ322172_img_main.jpg RJ322172_img_smp1.jpg RJ322172_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Japanese only.
That means the translation here can be made for delivery to me!
Thank you very much.
Well then need someone to post a link to the game here. Without the game itself, translation is impossible. By the way, what is the game engine? Renpy?

Dec 15, 2020
先程の返信は皮肉のつもりですが、通じていなかったみたいですね
ここでローカライズ作業をしても良いという許可を出した覚えはないので
無断でファイルを公開したりするのはやめてください

The previous reply is ironic, but it seems that it didn't work. I don't remember giving permission to do localization work here Please refrain from publishing files without permission
I think you're mistaken about where you are. This is a pirating site. No one's going to get or care for your permission here, for the translation or the sharing of files.

Piracy is inevitable, and those that are going to pirate are going to pirate, regardless of your attitude towards it (especially when they're a demographic that has and is not even being considered / have an appropriate means to buy and play the game in the first place (a lack of legal translation)). The most you can do is hope for support through it and them if they like it, especially through the increased visibility and exposure it'll provide for your game. I'm going to say - no one here would have ever heard about your game before this thread.

You will see many developers on these forums share and manage the threads for their own games, even right on release, as well as interact with users positively - because they receive a lot of support and exposure through here. Fighting against the sharing of the game on the forums here is not going to get you anywhere, apart from reducing those already small chances of support, for your game that had no means for any of the people here to play in the first place.

Putting it this way, you're not suffering a loss here, and certainly none you could ever avoid to begin with. This thread and translation request is only giving you a chance to receive a completely new audience that may enjoy your game and support you (for free! - if it does get translated).

Last edited:

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Typically, most of the attention and support for the game comes from this site. Thanks to this site, most of the Japanese games are translated, the authors of which simply do not pay any attention to the English-speaking community. How do you want us to be if we want to play your game? Buy a license for everyone? OK. But you didn't localize your game for the English version. This is a rather controversial issue, yes, I understand that as an author you want to protect your game from piracy, but no one is immune from this: someone will buy your game and just share it with everyone, whether he is to blame or not, I don’t know (he I bought the game). This forum is only needed so that the authors can listen to the opinion of the community, well, or if you want everything to be "legal", then create your own patreon channel and release the game in parts (as N-Taii does, though its engine from RPG Maker). I do not want to offend you in any way, I really appreciate your work, it is very difficult to create your own game for many months (I also followed your posts on pixiv and twitter). I wish the sales of your game did not stop! :)

P.S. Go to this forum, it's fun here) at the same time you will find your English-speaking audience)

Yayi

Mar 7, 2021
can I download this game for free somewhere? :cry::cry:
here is a torrent link in comment #20 anyway i share it again let's hope for someone translate it. I'm even fine with MTL.
if you don't know how to download from torrents just make it google

(btw sharing torrent links aren't against rules right?)

Reactions: Maconhas

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
here is a torrent link in comment #20 anyway i share it again let's hope for someone translate it. I'm even fine with MTL.
if you don't know how to download from torrents just make it google

(btw sharing torrent links aren't against rules right?)
wow the game has 8gb? :eek::eek: