Others None [Translation Request] Nengoku No Liese [Mille Feuille]

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
+1

Still waiting on a translation for by the same people.

Neparthian

Jan 2, 2021
Alright, I'm flopping my cock on the table and give everyone the talk. This needs to be translated. Not only is it the best game Rindou has made, it is almost like an entire RPG. However, that's the problem, not many want to go through the effort of translating all of this unless you pay the good shit. There is an English patch available for Shin Matai Toshi, I would link it but this account is so new I can't provide links, my friend made that translation patch. If you got a good 1-2k in your wallet and are so dedicated search for some people willing to partake in such a grueling task and give them the scripts.

I want this translated as much as the next guy, and as a huge, dedicated, supportive Rindou fan, it pains me that no translation exists. There's a manga you guys can read fully translated into English though. Anyways, Nengoku No Liese will probably never be translated, but Rindou has a new game upcoming, learn Japanese so you can understand it if you want it so bad.

Also, +1.

Reactions: pizbia

Banana_links

Apr 29, 2018
+1

Been waiting for this VN to be translated, manga was a masterpiece but daaamn would I want to see the original source material.

Reactions: Alpha-rius