None Complete [Translation request] Neruko wa Sodatsu

Tommy123@

Oct 15, 2023
Some one pls help me this error View attachment 3435273
I had the same problem with mine same as yours so i followed a guide a on this website . If you still have the game try to launch it and screenshot the error message. If you see MSVCR120.dll and MSVCR110.dll on the error message search for these on the link i posted then download them then install them then go back to the game and run it. At first it lauched the app then it automatically exit so instead i used local emulator and run it in japanese then it worked for me. Try and tell me if it worked for you.

DatDepZai13

Feb 8, 2023
I had the same problem with mine same as yours so i followed a guide a on this website . If you still have the game try to launch it and screenshot the error message. If you see MSVCR120.dll and MSVCR110.dll on the error message search for these on the link i posted then download them then install them then go back to the game and run it. At first it lauched the app then it automatically exit so instead i used local emulator and run it in japanese then it worked for me. Try and tell me if it worked for you.
my error is 140dll and 120dll im download both but cant do anything

uiguuguig

May 24, 2023
my error is 140dll and 120dll im download both but cant do anything
dont know if this too late but you can download the trial version on the OG store:
you can install the trial version, it will download any nescessary .dll files for you along with the trial itself, but then you can run the cracked file and it should work